Windclan Leaders (Part 2)

Hazelstar.

Hazelstar is seen preparing Windclan for a battle against Shadowclan. The two clans meet at the border, and Blizzardstar leader of Shadowclan antagonizes Hazelstar by saying that his apprentices are small. Hazelstar is about to attack Shadowclan when the Queens Daisytail of Windclan, Hawkfoot of Windclan, and Oakleaf of Shadowclan stop them. They say that all apprentices should be six moon's old to fight in a battle, that way the Clan's won't lose any Warriors and It gives the apprentices enough time to train. When Hazelstar is asked if he will go on with this plan he replies that it would be unwise to lose the future of their Clan, and if he let them grow older, battles would be more easily won. All the leaders agreed to this and so it was decided that they would make it a law at the next Gathering, that all Kits must be six moons old to start their training.

Featherstar.

Featherstar's deputy Pebblefur died recently, and she appointed Acorntail to be the next deputy. The young tom is apprehensive and featherstar often has to remind him of his duties, she seems almost apologetic for this. After Acorntail a is done arranging patrols, featherstar takes him into her den to talk with him, and it's then when Acorntail realizes how much Featherstar still grieves for the death of Pebblefur. Featherstar tells Acorntail that he will do well and catch lots of prey for the Clan. When Acorntail comes to Featherstar saying that he can't handle being deputy, she asks him if when he first became a warrior he knew how to be one. She would say that no one ever really knows how to be a deputy when the first become one.  She apologizes to Acorntail, saying that she should have given him an apprentice before making deputy, and she says that she will make one of Cherryfeathers kits, Pricklekit his first apprentice. Then she tells him to go and see his soon to be apprentice. Later Leafpool (Not the Medic cat) says that all cats who are not born of Clanblood should be kicked out of the Clans. Featherstar agrees to this because it had been an increasingly hard Leaf-bare and Featherstar chose to blame it on the None Clanborn cats, saying that they did not have the skills of a true Windclan warrior. Owlstar argues most fiercely about this. It was rumored that Owlstar was born with Kittypet roots, But Leafpool affirms that he sees this would weaken the Clans greatly. She also says that Owlstar knew that loyalty to your Clan was part of the Warrior code and doing what Featherstar suggested would result in Splitting the Clans apart, because all the non Clanborn cats would claim that their roots were Superior and they deserved a place among the clans. Well Featherstar was a long one anyway hope you enjoyed!

Dovestar.

I can't really say much about Dovestar, but I do know that during a Gathering he states that prye in the moors is running well.

Fallowstar.

I again do not know a much about Fallowstar so I cant really say anything about her. Sorry.

Hope you enjoyed learning about Hazelstar, Featherstar, Dovestar, and Fallowstar.