4.🐹

Y/n POV

"Y/n!!" Eiji yelled happily motioning for me to go towards them. I had just gotten out of the hospital and saw that Ibe, Eiji and Skip where standing outside waiting for me.

"Mom!" Skip said jumping up to hug me. Skip and I talked for a bit before I asked Ibe if he could drop us off at China Town so we could go see Shorter.

"Sure I can take you. We can use this car I borrowed from a friend." He said as he began walking towards the car.

We all got in the car and soon Ibe began driving.

"How was the hospital Y/n?" Eiji asked looking back at me from the passengers seat.

"Boring and painful. I had no one to talk to and the doctors kept coming in to do some sort of check up on me." I responded with a groan.

"Haha it was the same for me when I was there." He laughed.

Once we got to to China town Skip and I got off the car and said our goodbyes before we began heading towards Chang Dai.

(I feel like I move things quickly and don't add much detail lmk if I should work on that pls😟)

I made sure to hold onto Skip a little more than usual since he is part of Ash's gang and people know me for being friends with him too. A few guys where watching us as we walked through. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked back immediately.

"Hey-woah calm down it's just me." A familiar boy said. It was sing.

"Oh...Sing, you scared me." I said wit a small laugh.

"Yeah. So what are you guys doing around here?" Sing asked.

"We where just heading to Chang Dai." I responded with a smile.

"Really? I was actually on my way over there. My brother is waiting for me there and we where meeting up with Shorter. Mind if I tag along?" He asked as he had already began walking a bit toward the director of Chang Dai.

"Sure!" Skip said happily as he walked next to Sing. I caught up to the two of them and we began on our way together.

>>>>>

When we arrived at Chang Dai Lao, Sing's brother was there along with Shorter probably waiting for Sing outside of the restaurant.

"Hey Sing!" Shorter yelled in our direction.

"Hi boss." He responded.

"Oh and you brought Y/n and Skip?" He said tilting his head. Sing nodded and looked over at us for a few seconds then back at Shorter and his brother.

"Why?" Lao asked with a confused look.

"We ran into him on the way over here." Skip said Interupting Sing who was about to speak.

"Ah okay. Where you guys coming to eat or did you need something?" Shorter asked.

"I actually kind of need something...and I need your help." I said nervously.

"What is it?" He sighed.

"I need to um...take skip to a friends house but I can't go all the way over there by myself because then Ash will get mad If I get too far from here without company. You know how he is." I said looking off to the side.

"Ugh..." He groaned.

"Wait what!? Where are you taking me??" Skip asked suddenly and walking in front of me so I would look at him.

"Look Skip, stuff is starting to get serious around here it might be dangerous for you and I can't be looking after you and trying to save myself and making sure Ash doesn't go too far. I need to take you to a friend who lives pretty far from here until this is all over so you can be safe. Get it?" I said with a sigh at the end.