9.🐻‍❄️

!SLIGHTLY JEALOUS SING!😩🙏

"I'm fine really!" I said quickly. Ever since yesterday Sing wouldn't stop asking if I was okay. That night Sing slept in the living room and let me stay on his bed but today he seems really worried.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure Sing." I put my hand on top of his head and smiled.

"Okay.." He frowned.

"Alright! What are we gonna do today?" I took my hand off of his head.

"Nothing." He responded with a straight face.

"Awe, that's boring!" I pouted.

"What do you want to do then?" He looked over at me.

"I'm not sure...What is there to do anyway?" I looked back at him.

"Uh well, Lao and I are going out and you gotta stay here." He said nervously getting up from the sofa.

"What!? You aren't gonna leave me here like that are you??" I whined.

"Where are you even going? And what are you gonna do??" I stood up and looked at him.

"Don't worry about it. And I'm not taking you." He said.

"Take me with you!" I watched him begin to head towards the door where Lao was.

"No."

"But-"

"I'm not taking you!" He said loudly.

"Take me with you!" I yelled back.

"We are going to get Ash and Shorter." Lao said.

"You are!!?" I asked surprised.

"Why would we need to get them? Wasn't Ash just going back home?"

"They where captured by Dino's guys and taken away."

"I'm going with you!" I yelled again.

"Why would you tell her!" Sing looked at his brother. Lao shrugged.

"What the fu-"

"Let's go!" I said heading for the door.

"If you get hurt it's not my fault." Sing said following behind me.

>>>>>>>>

We approached the outside of Dino's place. We walked through a part of the forest before I spotted more people there.

I saw Alex and immediately knew it was Ash's guys.

"Alex!" I said quietly but loud enough for only them to hear.

"Y/n!!" They all said at the same time. I hugged Alex and stood right next to him. I greeted everyone and then we began paying attention to Sing. We where going to break in soon.

"Six men at the front gate. 4 at the east and 3 at the North. And infiltrated alarm systems and security cameras. He's pretty Cautious." Sing said taking the binoculars away from his eyes.

"Who's been inside?" He asked turning to us.

"I have several times, with Ash. But only to the salon and back." Alex said with his arms crossed.

"Yeah, me too." I added.

"Draw me a map. We need to plan where to attack and how to clear out, or we're dead. We're not going in there just to die with you guys." Sing quickly explained.