As he stumbled to his bedroom, his hands memorized every curve of your body as they ran all over you. Now it was your turn to left out small moans. This man knew how to hit your every button and you loved it.

Suddenly you were on the bed with Spencer on top of you. The two of you separate for only a moment while you both shed your clothes as quickly as humanly possible.

He started at your jawbone and moved down, kissing every spot he could, leaving darks marks behind him. Each time he bit down, you felt the area between your legs get a little wetter. You started to whine which only caused him to slow down.

"God, Spencer, this is torture," you complained half-heartedly.

"Patience, young padawan."

You look up at him in disbelief. "I know you did not just quote Star Wars in the middle of sex."

"Maybe I did? What are you gonna do about it?"

You try to pull him back down to regain your contact, but he just pulls further away causing you to cry out at the loss of contact. He held your face and kissed you gently. Tucking a piece of hair behind your ear, he leaned down to kiss your jaw line once more.

"Hey, hey, hey no whining. I know you can wait like a good girl," he whispered, "you're such a good girl for me."

Your eyes rolled back into your head and your praise kink caused you to moan out his name. Typical. As said before, he could hit every one of your buttons. He continued to slowly trail down your body until he reached the area by your belly button, making sure to suck hard. That was it. You couldn't wait anymore.

You started to rub your legs together to get the little bit of friction you could... until Spencer harshly grabbed your thigh making you stop.

"I told you to wait," he growelled, a dark glint starting to form in his eyes.

You swallowed, looking up at him, wondering how far you could push him.

"I'm sorry, daddy," you say, trying to look as innocent as possible.

His face flashed with passion as you finished your sentence.

Oh this was gonna be fun.

"I promise, daddy, I promise I'll be stop whining."

His lips begin to move against your jawline again and then he nips at your ear. "I have a better idea. How about you make no noise at all?"

Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit.

Your brain started to go at 100 mph. Just when you thought you had the upper hand on him, he completely flipped the tables on you.

He started working his way down towards your pussy, taking his time to mark you all the way down. His tongue made it's way to your lips and gently slid inside of you. He lcked a stripe all the way down you as you tried your hardest not to make a sound.

When he moved his focus to your clit, you accidentally let a small moan slip and Spencer removed himself from you. You had to fight back a cry after losing his touch, knowing adding more noise wouldn't help.

"What did I say about noise?"

You were so worked up over his touch that you couldn't even get the words out.

"Use your words," he prompted.

"Y-you said not to t-talk."

"That's not what I said. I said no noise. There's a difference, princess."

You nodded, not removing your eyes from him.

"Do you understand?"

You nodded again, prompting him to say the same thing as last time.

"Words, Y/N, use your words like a big girl."

"N-no noise."

He reached up to stroke your hair and tucked a loose piece behind your ear. "That's my good girl," Spencer said as he reached down to unbuckle his belt and pull off his pants, "always so eager to please. Daddy's good girl."

Quickly, Spencer turned around to his nightstand to grab a condom. And that left you there, sitting with your thoughts until he returned. You kept replaying the scene in your head. His words alone were about to make you come. You knew the second he was inside of you, you wouldn't be able to hold yourself together for long.

Just as the thought left your brain, Spencer's dick thrust into you. Hard.

You had to throw your hand over your mouth to stop yourself from making any noise. That earned you a dark look from Spencer. Oh, how he was enjoying this.

It seemed like he wasn't far off from finishing either as his thrusts started to get harder and faster very quickly. Every moan and sound that escaped his lips was like a note to a song. You nails ran down his back, most likely leaving red lines all over, as he continued to thrust.

"I want to see your face when I make you come," he stated. It wasn't a question, it was a command. "You can talk now baby, I want to hear you scream out my name."

Not even 10 seconds later you were screaming his name at the top of your lungs as his thrusts faltered and he finished as well.

You sat there for a moment, both riding out your highs as you came down from the bond you just experienced. Once Spencer removed himself, you got up and went to the bathroom. Coming back you found Spencer curled up in the blankets on the bed and went to join him. His arms wrapped around you as you crawled in.

"Stay here tonight?" It was more of a question than a command. Very different from what you had just experienced with him not even 5 minutes ago.

"Mhm," you hummed back to him.

The two of you laid there in silence for some time, both just taking in the other's presence. Eventually Spencer turned you around to face and placed his hand on your cheek.

"Was that okay?" he asked gently.

"Spencer," you replied, "that was perfect. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me for sex, Y/N," he said as he let out a small laugh.

"I don't have to, but I want you."

"Of course you do. Because you're perfect."

"I am perfect aren't I?" you joked.

"Don't be vain," Spencer said as he slapped your bottom, eliciting a laugh out of you.

"Hey, vanity and pride are different things," you said back, "though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. And I'm just proud of my perfectness."

"Did you just quote Pride and Prejudice to me?"

"Maybe."

"I take that back then. You're allowed to be vain. Because books are they way to my heart, Y/N."

"I figured," you giggled, "You practically live in a library, it doesn't take a profiler to figure that one out."

"Ahh, but you are a profiler so I'm glad you did," he laughed before placing a kiss on your forehead, "Goodnight, princess."

"Goodnight, genius."

With that, you fell asleep in Spencer's embrace.

That moment, 10:57 pm on a Wednesday night, was when you realized you never wanted to be without his touch again.

Oh god, you were so screwed.

--

Another part?? Already?? You guys deserve it :) Hope you enjoyed that one... these next few chapters really ramp up this fic so get excited!! My plan is to update as frequently as possible... I'd love to post the Christmas/New Years chapters I have planned on those dates so updates might become more frequent (especially because I have more free time lately!!)

Love you all! Thanks for reading!

just friends (s. reid)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara