Chapter 2: Back To School Part 2:

********
XAtSchoolX

I walked into the school building,eyes stared and people whispered. Mostly all they whispered was; That's that girl who killed like 20 people last year,doing different drugs mostly needle like drugs to take away her insanity. But,I didn't let it bother me. I just kept walking and that's when I ran into him. Louis. "Oh,sorry love,didn't mean to run into to you like that." He said smiling and picking up my binder. "Oh its fine. I've just got back here anyway." I said looking off. "Oh, your Katriana. That girl who...um....," I stopped him,"Killed those people? Yep! That's me the freaking murderer." I said as I unlocked my locker. "I'm Louis." He said. "I know,I was in class with you before....all that stuff happened. Remember?" I said. "Omg! Yes!!!! I've missed you girly!" He said dropping his football bag and hugging me to where I couldn't breathe. "Ok ,ok you can put me down now,Mr. Hulk!" I said giggling as he slowly sat me down. "What's your first class?" He asked looking at my schedule. "Um....Biology. You?" I asked. "Um,Biology! Yes. Cmon I'll walk you." He said as we locked arms and eyes followed.

*********

Hey guys hope you enjoy this. I'll update more soon!!!!
Xrebeccaswinford7X