Chapter 1: "Katrina's Return"

Roosevelt Asylum For The Insane,2014,9:30 am. Birmingham Alabama.

"Miss Anderson,please report to the main office,thank you."

Thats me. Katrina Anderson. The insane 13 year old who killed 23 people in a month.

I'm 16 now,I've been in this asylum for 3 years,locked up because of my killings,and ext...

Suddenly,the guards busted through my cell door. They grabbed my arms so tightly I believe the blood began to surface on my skin. They carried me down the first long hallway,then turned right down another long hallway.

We reached the front room,and I entered,sorta frightened. "Hello miss Anderson,um we got a call from your mother and father,Mr. And Mrs. Anderson,they called around 7:00 this morning but u were being vaccinated,so we couldn't get u then. But they are going to be here in about 20 minutes to come and take u home. So go get her into something nice boys,and bring her back un-  harmed. We don't want her parents thinking we are insane now do we?" She said pointing at them both. "No mam," they said in unison. "Good! Now go!" She said as they grabbed me,again bringing blood up to my skin,making me hot. "Do u have to hold me so tightly?" I asked squirming a bit as we entered the bathroom. "Do u have to keep moving?" The man in black said as him and his partner threw me on the bathroom floor. "Alright Tommy,u stay here with her,and I'll go to Mrs. Diana's room and get her a dress and some shoes." He said as the his young partner,(Tommy) turned around guarding the door.

I started to get up,and Tommy pulled his gun on me! "Whoa! Where do u think ur going?" He asked as he finger got closer to the trigger,"No where I was just standing up." I said,"Oh." Was all he could say as he pit the gun back into his work belt.

"Alright, here's ur shoes and a dress! Now hurry you have 5 minutes." He said as him and his friend or partner Tommy stood at the door...in the bathroom. "Um,aren't u gonna leave? This is the girls bathroom ya know." I asked. "No,u are one of our worst patients, we must be with u at all times." The man in black said as he put his hands behind his back and steadied up against the door. "Well there isnt any stalls for me to go into,so what am I suppose to do?" I asked. "Get dressed!" Tommy yelled. "In front of u two old creeps! Ha! No way!" I said as a hysterical giggle came from my chest. "We will turn around then! Just get dressed!" Tommy yelled as him and his partner turned and faced the door.

********

"Alright,so how long has it been since you've seen ur daughter?" Mrs. Shana asked. "About 3 years I suppose." My father said as he fumbled with his thumbs.

I walked into the office. My moms eyes stared,slight tears in them,my dad wide eyed,like he had just seen a ghost. "K-Katrina? Is that really you?" My mother as standing up and hugging me. "Awe,my little TrinaBear!!" My dad yelled as he hugged me as well. "I hope that u all have a really good rest of ur life together. And u...Katrina,u do something,becoming something...." She paused staring at the ceiling,"BIG." Her hands moved together making a big rainbow,with them.

"Thank you." Me and my mother said in unison,them they shook hands with Mrs. Shana and we left....

Finally....

I'm.
Free....

X rebeccaswinford7 X