Iemura Family

Toyo sat in front of Hyuga beside her brother, Shu while one of her legs prompted up so her chin rested on her knee while her other foot rested on the step two steps lower than where she actually sat

Toyo sat in front of Hyuga beside her brother, Shu while one of her legs prompted up so her chin rested on her knee while her other foot rested on the step two steps lower than where she actually sat. It was quiet until someone finally spoke.

"Hyuga, I'm pretty sure the Iemura family wants to disrupt the balance in SWORD" Sakyo stated pulling his cigarette away from his lips as he thought about the information they had been getting from the underlings of the gang. Toyo tilted her head silently thinking about what's to happen and if she could fight with her all when the time comes.

"And get each gang to destroy each other." He finished off glancing towards the leader how looked bored out of his mind. "That's exactly what they want us to do!" Shu, Toyo's little brother stated stepping up the stairs only to knocked down by his own sister kick his feet. "Respect Shu" she warned glaring at him as she nudged his chest with her umbrella.

Hyuga smiled bringing his free hand to grasp onto Toyo's hair pulling her head back and forcing her to look up towards him "let them think that way" he stated looking up to his boys then down to the only girl in the gang. "For Kuryu to get SWORD, they'll need a lot of people. So first," he leaned down pecking Toyo on the lips and even biting her bottom lip before standing up "we take down Sannoh."

The moment those words left his mouth the gang crowd was cheering. Even Toyo stood up smiling as her teeth stained with red. Her lip was bleeding from Hyuga's bite but she didn't care. She was excited to finally be able to fight. That was until she was forced to stay back with Hyuga from his orders specifically.

———————————————————

Gen was actually alone unlike usual. She hasn't been with Sannoh or Cobra the past few days. It was as though she was taking a break. Having the calm before the storm.

Right now she was sitting alone on her bike. She was riding just to get her mind off things.

 She was riding just to get her mind off things