Besties

Mattia's Pov:
The annual mafia ball is in 3 days, me and the boys have been planning how we are going to take down the serpents with Mariano and so far it's going good. He told us that a member from the serpent mafia that they had caught lurking agreed to be the snitch and tell us all of their plans. 

So far all we have is that in about a month or so they are planning on attacking one of our warehouses so we have since moved to a new warehouse that no one knows off but we still go in and out of the other one so they won't suspect anything.

Besides all of that did i tell you that y/n has been coming to our house almost every day. Well as it turn out her and alejandro are now "besties" so she's always here. To be honest i would think she would try and sleep with me again but she doesn't even acknowledge that i'm here sometimes, which is weird cause come on who could ignore me but whatever i don't need to waste my energy on her. The good thing is we did a background check and she clean i was suspicious at first cause she had literally nothing not even a parking ticket but i got over it. Now they're downstairs watching a movie and being so loud.

Mattia: why are you guys being so loud for, damn i can hear you from my room
Kairi: sorry y/n and ale were arguing about which movie we should watch next
Ale: come on i want to watch a horror movie
Y/n: No i want to watch the movie venom it's the best movie ever, also have you seen venoms tongue like what imagine someone with a tongue like that 
Kairi: eww your nasty y/n fucking dirty fucker
Y/n: hey i didn't say anything you just thought that i was thinking that
Mattia: whatever but let's watch venom i actually like that movie
Y/n: wait your actually going to come out of your cave to hang with us wow
Mattia: oh shut up and give me the controller
Y/n: mak-*kairi covers her mouth*
Kairi:ok i've heard enough today i don't want to see anything either so let's just watch venom

Kairi's Pov:

Y/n has been hanging out with us a lot and i like her a lot she pretty chill and fun to hang out with. Even though alejandro claims that he's her favorite i know i am we are always hanging out and i feel like i can really trust her she very careless and just wants to have fun but something tells me she's hiding something from us, i just hope it isn't something bad and that she isn't involved with this mafia life i would be sad if one day i wouldn't be able to protect her and something happens. 

Y/n: I'm going to get snacks from the kitchen
Boys: ight
Ale: bring me ice tea please
Y/n: ok alejandrito

Y/n's Pov: 

This past week i've been hanging with the boys has been so fun, they are so chill i'm just going to feel kind of bad when they find out who i truly am, i mean atleast we are not enemies so i can keep being friends with them it's just this time i'm going to have to be careful since i know people will want to kill me. I don't want to put any of their lives at risk.....

As i snapped out of my thoughts i was met with a smirking mattia leaning against the door frame.

Mattia: so y/n i-
Y/n: mattia don't flatter yourself i fucked you because i was horny and you were the only person with me but it will never happen again we *points at mattia and herself* will never be a thing
Mattia: hm so not even fuck buddies
Y/n: mattia i just told you no 

He walked closer to me and put his hands on my waist and leaned down next to my ear, "i know you want me bellísima"

I pushed him off and walked passed him getting the drinks and snacks stopping before the door turning in his direction and smirking, "are you sure it's not the other way around."