Milk and cuddles (chapter 3 pt 3)

Start from the beginning

Then you remembered something.

"Wait, guys-" you started but it was too late.

Kakashi activated his water vortex jutsu he copied from Zabuza, washing him away along with you three since you were behind him a few yards away. Kakashi's eyes widened a bit and took action, racing towards you three while Zabuza was caught in the rushing water.

You grabbed Naruto and Sasuke and held them up to keep their heads above the surface while taking water into your lungs.

Suddenly, the rope around your waist was tugged harshly and you were pulled up out of the water. You hung from the rope, emptying your lungs of water and realized that Kakashi was holding the rope by his teeth with his mask pulled down. Sasuke and Naruto were held under his arms as he landed on a tree branch.

He immediately dropped the two boys and pulled you up by the rope, quickly adjusting his mask and holding you close to his torso.

Kakashi turned to look at Zabuza, who was pinned to the tree, exhausted and bleeding.

"Can... can you see the future...?"

Kakashi stared down at the man, ready to answer when two needles pierced Zabuza's neck, 'killing' him in the process.

You turned to see Haku in all his beautiful feminine glory, standing on a different tree. Kakashi jumped down from the tree with you in tow and placed you down before placing his fingers on the man's neck and feeling for a pulse.

"He's definitely dead."

Kakashi looked up at the mysterious ninja, who bowed his head to him.

You stared up at the ninja as he spoke to Kakashi before a thought came to your head.

"Hey! How old are you???" You yelled up at Haku, who seemed to tense up and look down at you.

"...15."
"Oh god!" You said and looked down at Zabuza before looking up at Haku with a disturbed expression on your face.

Okay... so maybe implying that these two are in a gay relationship is a no-no.

'And yet a 13 year old offering a grown man a blow job is fine and dandy???' You cringed when you remembered your age and felt shivers crawl down your spine.

'I mean... I'm not a real 13 year old, I'm actually older... or was I 13 in my past life...' while you tried remembering your age in your past life, Haku approached you and Kakashi and picked up the body of Zabuza, letting his eyes linger on you for a moment before excusing himself to leave.

Naruto yelled in disbelief, calling the whole thing bullshit and then calling himself pathetic. Kakashi placed his hand on Naruto's head and ruffled it, sparing a few comforting words of encouragement in his own Kakashi way.

You felt a tug on the rope around your waist and realized that Kakashi had your rope in hand. All of you were leaving to get back to Tazuna's house or whatever and it was then you decided to tell Kakashi.

"He's not dead." You said and walked by Kakashi's side. Kakashi stared down at you with an unreadable expression and tilted his head to see your face better.

"Who?" He knew who you were talking about. He just needed you to confirm his thoughts.

"Cow man. And that boy who left with him is Haku." You said.

Kakashi was about to say something when you suddenly got in front of him and hugged his waist tightly. Kakashi nearly chocked on his spit at the sudden random act of affection.

"(Y/n), what are you-"
"You're going to pass out."

He did even get the time to ask you what you were on when he blacked out.