•truth or dare•

So I'm guessing no one has read this at all but yea ima make a second chapter because why not?

"Marinette! Alya is here!" Marinette closed her school book and puts her binder into her desk drawer. A few seconds later Alya walks through her trap door.
"Hey girl, ready for our sleepover?"
"Ready more than ever!" Alya sits down on Marinettes chaise, laying her head over the edge.
"Mari, what's that?" She asks pointing to a neon pink thing poking out of a box. Marinette quickly rushed over to put the thing back in its place but Alya was to quick.
"Mhm.." Alya said examining the vibrator.
"This is going to be very useful." Marinette had a puzzled look on her face but she knew based on the sly look Alya was giving her that this was going to be fun.
"So Alya, by the look you are giving me I'm guessing you are horny correct?"
"Was it that easy to tell?"
"Very, the way you are eyeing the dildo is not so sly." Marinette filter her head deep in thought. She was not really the dirty kind, people have told her she is good in bed but she is not much of a dirty talker or anything. Suddenly an idea popped in her head.
"Truth or dare...dirty addition."
"I'm down, but I ask you first."
"Deal." Marinette reached out her hand and Alya shook it.
"First things first, truth or dare?" Marinette gave it some thought, she decided to go the east route first.
"Truth" Alya smiled she fell right into my trap
"What is the dirtiest thing you have ever thought about doing with anyone, and who?" Marinette glared at her.
"Well I have this one that I think of most of the time when I super horny and it is one where Adrien and I are making out and he pushes me up against the wall. He would fuck me against the wall so hard." Marinette could feel herself getting wet just thinking about it.
"He would fuck me for hours with no end, that I would not be able to walk for days." Marinette saw Alya nod her head, she seemed to be invested in her horny thoughts.
"Now for you, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Who has been you're best one night stand?"
"Oh that's hard, most of them I have been drunk as fuck and barely remember a thing but there was this one guy who I remember I filtered with and then we ended up fucking and I was not able to walk after so I'm guessing it was good."
"Damn, you where really that drunk?"
"What can I say?" Alya shrugged her shoulders.
"All right Mari, truth or dare?"
"Dare!" Marinette said eagerly." Alya surveyed the room, trying to think of something dirty to do to her best friend. Her eyes landed on the dildo and she got an idea.
"I dare you to have this in tomorrow at school and give me the remote."
"Your on!"

The next day at school Marinette and Alya arrive. Marinette wearing a skirt and Alya with her jeans and a white crop top. The setting on the dildo was the lowest one so Marinette was able to walk but after a while she was bound to be begging for more.
They arrived in class and Marinette took her normal seat next to Adrien. He waved to her and right as she was about to wave back Alya turned up the vibration, causing Marinette to jump.
"Are you ok Mari?" Marinette stared at the blonde, unsure of what to say.
"Yea, I'm fine." She sat down, Alya keeping the vibration at 3.

For the first half of the day Alya had not really done much, she would turn it up when Marinette would talk and people would often give her stance looks, but nothing to intense. When lunch break rolled around Marinette sat down at the table with Alya, Nino, and Adrien.
"Hey I'm gonna head to the bathroom," Nino said kissing Alya on the cheek before he left. Just then Alya turned the vibration up all the way to a 8 causing Marinette to clench her legs together. She could feel the sensation in her stomach and rushed off to the bathroom.
"What's up with that?" Adrien asked Alya. Alya looked around and whispered into Adrians ear,
"Here is the remote, use it however you want." Adrien got up and started towards the girls bathroom. Not long after he got there he realized what the remote was and blushed. He walked into the bathroom to find Marinette frantically rubbing her clit.
"Ahh, would you like me to help you with that princess?" Adrien said as he walked over to her.
"Adrien- what are you-?" Adrien came over to Marinette switching the vibrations up to 10.
Marinette moaned out, causing Adrien to hush her with a kiss.
"Adrien I'm gonna- I'm gonna-"
"Cum for me baby, cum for daddy" Adrien said. Marinette came all over the dildo. She saw that it had been removed and was about to object before she felt that it was replaced with Adriens tongue. He was lapping up her juices, letting his tongue scrape up against her walls. Marinette started grinding on his mouth. Adding more friction. She came again and felt Adrien smile. After he finished he came back up to look Marinette in the eyes. He removed there cloths so they where both fully naked. Marinette looked down at his fully erect cock and smiled. She bent down onto her knees and placed his cock in her mouth.
She swirled her tongue around the tip making Adrien moan. She ran her hands along the rest of his cock and balls. After a few seconds she felt Adriens hands hold her head and force her mouth down on his cock. She deep throated him and he groaned. 
She kept moving her head up and down on his cock at an impossible rate. Using her hands to rub the parts that did not fit. Adrien felt the sensation in his balls and came into Marinettes mouth.
She swallowed his whole load and went to stand up.
The bell rang and they got dressed quickly.
"Let's do this again sometime!" Marinette called before leaving the bathroom.

So this was my second chapter! Let me know if you like it and again, submit ideas for future chapters!

Word count: 1078