˗ˏˋ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ˎˊ˗⁣

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

˗ˏˋ𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 ˎˊ˗⁣

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

ATHENA GREW UP FOLLOWING IN BOTH HER PARENT'S FOOTSTEPS SHE GREW TO BE A WARRIOR FOR THE ROYAL GUARD OF THE QUEEN. QUEEN NIA FAVOURED ATHENA OVER ROAN, SHE BASICALLY CLAIMED ATHENA AS A DAUGHTER TO HER PEOPLE SHE WAS KNOWN AS THE PRINCESS, BUT ALSO A LEGEND WITHIN THE CLANS AS SHE WAS THE MOST BRUTAL OF ALL NIA'S WARRIORS. SHE WASN'T KNOWN FOR MERCY SHE WAS A ASSASSIN, LOYAL TO HER QUEEN SHE WOULD KILL ANYONE HER QUEEN WANTED DEAD.

"Athena, come the Queen wants you." said the firm voice of Athena's father as the nine year old looked up from the snow towards her father, she stood up slowly and began to follow her father to the Queen's Palace.

"Father, why does the Queen want to see me?" Athena's soft voice rang through her father's ears he sighed softly knowing what would happen after today. He knew he would never see his little girl again.

"Let the Queen, tell you why she want's you little one okay?" Kurt's strong voice soothed the fears of his daughter who skipped beside him. Before they got near the palace Athena stopped her skipping and began to walk she knew to not show fear in front of the Queen, she knew it could lead to her death the Queen did not like weaknesses in her presence.

"The Queen wanted to see my daughter and I." Kurt spoke with authority to the palace guards who knew who he was a war chief of one of the Queen's villages in the ice mountain's. They nodded towards Kurt and opened the palace doors before leading them down multiple halls and turns.

"Athena when you meet the Queen you must bow, do you understand me? You will show full respect towards your Queen," Kurt said as they neared the Queen's throne room as the guards listened to Kurt speak to his daughter. "You will speak when spoken to, you will not lie to your Queen, you will not throw a fit because I raised you better." Kurt continued not knowing the guard's opened the doors and the Queen was listening as well as the Prince. "Do you understand me little one? Promise me you will do as you are told you will be staying with Queen Nia for awhile while I go on a business trip for our Village, Queen Nia has agreed to train you to be like me a warrior to protect her and our people." Kurt said as he was kneeling in front of Athena who looked confused but nothing less she nodded at her father.

"I will do as our Queen says Papa, I will not throw a fit, I will bring honor to our village and to our Queen, I swear it on my life." Athena said she knew the consequences of swearing on her life but she didn't care, it was a oath she would now live by until the day she died. "Let's go greet our Queen papa, she doesn't like to be waiting she is the Queen for a reason." Athena said as she waited for her father to stand up.

"No need Athena." Came the soft voice of Queen Nia, as Athena turned quickly hearing the voice of Nia she bowed quickly. "I am sorry my Queen, I didn't know we were here already." Athena said confidently for a nine year old. Which the Queen noticed a small smile formed on her lips as she nodded towards Kurt and Athena.

"So Athena, you want to be a warrior like your father and mother?" Nia asked curiously as she sat upon her throne, with a empty throne next to her which was for the future King. Nia patted the throne next to her. "Come and sit Athena and tell me all about why you want to be a warrior, little one." Athena looked over to her father who nodded in encouragement as she began to walk towards the Queen and Prince once she reached the Queen she bowed once again before she sat in the throne with her back straight and her hands folded on her lap.

"I would like to be a warrior to serve you and Azgeda, both my mama and papa are warriors as you know papa is the war chief of Troy and my mama is a member of the royal guard, and I one day would like to be a member of the Royal Guard to protect you and the Prince or to become the next war chief of troy, my Queen." Athena says with a smile.

"Very well little Athena, I will train you but first go say goodbye to your father, than meet back here okay?" Queen Nia says with a warm smile which shocked Roan as he was used to never seeing a smile from his mother. Athena nodded happily and stood from the throne and began to walk towards her father and the guards as they began to leave the throne room.

"Papa! Queen Nia agreed to train me to be like you and mama!" Athena said running past the guards and next to her father who smiled down at her. As she looked up towards the guards. "I might even be like them and guard the palace from invaders!" Athena continued causing the guards to chuckle slightly at the young girl who looked excited to be a member of the guard.

"I heard little one, now promise me I won't get a letter from the Queen's royal guard or even your mother saying you had misbehaved." Kurt said seriously as they reached the end of the palace towards the doors as she nodded seriously.

"Of course Papa! I will behave very well! You will get letters of me being a good girl only I promise!" Athena said as she hugged her father not knowing that would be the last time she hugged her father or smelt his homey scent.

Once her father left the palace the two guards nudged her back down the hallway towards the Queen surprised she hadn't shed a tear from being gone from her father they both knew Athena would grow up to be a warrior and a spy she would be a wolf in the skin of a sheep. Once they reached the Queen's throne room again she bowed before the Queen and stood in front of her.

"Welcome to the Royal Palace, Athena. You will have your own room and bathroom along with handmaiden's to get you ready each day. Your Chambers will be in my hall. Melody please take the future Guard to her chambers and run a warm bath for her." Queen Nia said to a female who looked around fifteen who nodded and motioned Athena to follow her which she did.

As Athena grew older she grew harsher, she and Roan grew apart she became Nia's favorite she became the Princess of Azgeda every clan knew that where Roan got banished she got promoted to the Princess and as the daughter of the Ice Queen, everyone in the twelve clans feared Athena and she loved it. While she wasn't like Nia she still held ice in her heart and she vowed to kill any clan who opposed her Queen, many who crossed her path said she was heartless, that she grew up to young and they wouldn't be wrong by the time she turned twelve she was already the war chief of Troy as her father and mother had both passed by the hands of Trikru and Trishanakru.

One day her Queen needed her to go to polis as an ambassador for their clan, but she didn't want to, Athena wasn't a ambassador or leader. The now teenager was a warrior, assassin. She may be known as the Princess of Azgeda but she hated the title.

"Nia! I don't want to go, why must I go? Send an actual ambassador." Athena's voice was void of emotion after her Queen came into her room after her training.

"Little one, you will do as I say," Her adoptive mother's voice rang through the room. "I am still your Queen." Nia's voice grew cold at the end her eyes narrowing waiting for Athena to disobey an order.

"How long will we be there my Queen?" Athena said obeying the order given to her by her Queen, as she began to pack some clothes, and accessories including her crown and her royal weapons.

"Only a few days, I also want you to look at the new commander, find her weaknesses, and report back to me." Queen Nia said with a wicked glint in her eyes.