Free Time and Toshi and Katsumi's Past

Začít od začátku

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT SHOTA!" shouted Toshi.

"You know she gushes out over you too right? Like when she went to train with you at the Dagobah beach? I should know since I was there too working out with you guys" said Shota.

"S-S-SHE DOES NOT! THERE'S NO WAY SHE'D BE INTERESTED IN SOMEONE LIKE ME!" said Toshi.

"But yet she is" said Shota.

"Shota if you're gonna keep teasing me then give me the book back" said Toshi.

"Alright I'll stop" said Shota.

"And what about you and Keiko huh? I've seen you two gush over each other a lot" teased Toshi.

Shota blushed, "T-that's not true!" he said.

"Yeah sure. Anyways, I gotta go meet up with Katsumi. Bye" said Toshi as he walked out of the room and headed to the gym.

Meanwhile...

Katsumi entered her dorm room and changed into her workout clothes. She grabbed her water bottle and sweat towel and was about to go to the gym when her phone started ringing. She put her water bottle and towel down and checked her phone to see that it was her family trying to face time her. She answered it.

"Hey kiddo!" said Katsuki.

"Hi sweety!" said Camie.

"Hey sis!" said Ichigo.

Katsumi could see all her family there. "Hey everyone" she said.

"How's UA going?" asked Camie.

"It's going fine. Me and the others got to wear our costumes during training the other day" said Katsumi.

"Did you get to blow shit up?" asked Katsuki.

"I blew a few things up" said Katsumi smirking.

"How are Toshi and the others doing?" asked Ichigo.

"They're doing fine. They did awesome in training" said Katsumi.

"Yeah but how's Toshi doing?" teased Ichigo.

Katsumi blushed. "S-shut up. He's fine" said Katsumi.

"If he tries doing anything to you I'll blow him to bits" said Katsuki.

"YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE OLD MAN!!!" shouted Katsumi.

"MAKE ME!!!" screamed Katsuki.

"Both of you stop" said Camie.

"Yes Mom/Camie" said Katsuki and Katsumi.

"Alright sweetie we'll talk to you later" said Camie.

"Bye guys" said Katsumi.

"Bye Katsumi!" said her family, Katsumi then hung up.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" said Katsumi.

Keiko entered the room. "Hey girl" she said.

"Hey Keiko. What brings you here?" asked Katsumi.

"I need to borrow a book of yours. It's called 'When The New Symbol Of Peace Was Young' it's for a project" said Keiko.

"Sure" said Katsumi as she walked over to her bookshelf and pulled out 'When The New Symbol Of Peace Was Young' and handed it to Keiko.

"Thanks" said Keiko.

Katsumi then grabbed her water bottle and towel. "Oh you going somewhere?" asked Keiko.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go meet up with Toshi at the gym to workout" said Katsumi.