Mistletoe (1/?)

[ A.N]
Ok so I'm already in the Christmas spirit, so don't judge me..... I am planning on making different types of these mistletoe short story things, but I don't know how many I'm planning on making. hope you enjoy these One-Shots
That's all!

_

The whole gang were at the castle late at night. Eugene and Varian were catching up on the latest Flynn Rider book. Lance was playing charades with Catalina and Keira. Cass was telling Rapunzel stories about her adventures on the road. 

"But right before I could..." Eugene stopped reading to Varian, as his gaze caught Raps's. The princess nudged her head towards the kitchen.

Eugene cocked his head to the side confused. The brunette princess sighed in defeat, and glanced over to Varian then Cass.

It quickly hit Eugene. "Uhh Eugene are you going to continue the sentence" Varian asked looking up from the book.

"Yeah just....... kid do you mind going to the kitchen and getting me a glass of hot cocoa. I'd git it myself, but I'm afraid if I git up I'll loose my spot in the book" Eugene asked.

"Umm sure". Varian got up, and sat his book where he was sitting before he left the room.

"Raps are you listening" Cassandra asked looking over to Rapunzel. "Yeah, but before you continue the story can you go git the cookies out of the kitchen please"

Raps asked kindly. "Ok. Sure" Cass got off of the couch, and left.

Once both Cassandra and Varian were out of the room Eugene got up from his seat by the window, and sat down next to his girlfriend.

"Did you plant the bate" Rapunzel asked with a sinister, small grin.

"I'm most positive I did"

            ~|~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Varian was putting the last bit of marshmallows into Eugene's hot cocoa when he heard footsteps entering the kitchen.

He turned around to see Cass walk in.

"Oh hey Cassie"

"Hey" Cass walked over to the tray of cookies on the table, and picked it up.

Varian and Cassandra began to leave the kitchen till they saw Raps and Eugene standing in front of them with a smile.

"What" Cassandra asked. Rapunzel and Eugene pointed up. "Uhh Cassie. Look up" Varian said looking above him and Cass.

Cass looked up to see a mistletoe.

"Y'all know the rules" Rapunzel said taking the tray of cookies from Cass. "Thanks kid" Eugene said taking the cup from Varian.

"Ugh Fine. let's git this over with" Cassandra said annoyed.

She putt her hands on Varian's shoulder, as varian putt his hands around her waist.

Once they started. Once their lips touch, they didn't want to pull away.

Eugene cleared his throat waiting for them to separate, but the two never did. "Ok you two that's enough".

Remembering what was happening, and where they were Cass and Varian took a step away from each other ending the kiss.

              ~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

"So cass, I take it you liked the kiss" Rapunzel teased, as Cassandra took a seat next to her on the couch.

Cass didn't answer, as she looked over to varian who was continued reading his Flynn Rider book with Eugene.