"Really?! Oh my gosh I have to tell Lazari- oh wait." She remembered what Y/n asked of her.

"Well, I'm really super duper happy for you and Masky. And if you don't want me to tell anyone, then I'll keep my mouth shut! I promise I won't tell anyone!" Sally said. Y/n smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I'm gonna go now. Toby said he'd show me how to flip waffles today!" She exclaimed. Y/n chuckled and let her go.

"See you later!" The young girl said as she exited the room. Y/n laid back down and buried herself into the bedsheets.

"Five more minutes." She mumbled.

~
"Y/n get your ass up." Someone shook her she grumbled and hid under the sheets.

"Fine, don't get up. I'm leaving." He said.

"Bye Fido." She said.

"Oh now you talk to me." He scoffed.

"Shit up. I woke up twice in the middle of the night. Well once was in the morning but whatever."

"So you woke up and decided on going back to sleep? Wow." He rolled his eyes. Y/n sat up and stretched.

"So much unnecessary rudeness." She sighed out. He waved her off and left the room. She pulled the sheets off and decided on staying in her pajamas. She left for the kitchen to eat.

"Hey Y/n." Clockwork greeted. The other female did the same. She made herself some cereal and sat down. Masky came down and sat down across her, eating his breakfast. Everyone in the room stayed silent. BEN looked the most interested to see what would happen between the secret couple.

"What?" Y/n questioned as if she were oblivious to the reason of silence.

"Nothing." Toby responded. Eventually Masky got up and left the table, texting Y/n when he was out of site

Fido🐶❤
Lmao that was awkward as fuck.

Y/n🌻
Sorry for putting you through this, ik I'm selfish.

Fido🐶❤
I don't mind it.

Y/n smiled and turned off her phone, scarfing down the rest of her breakfast and leaving quickly.

- x -

The rest of the month went similar. The two fooling around while people weren't around, then acting as if they were only distant friends when with other people. For the most part people didnt suspect, maybe once or twice they'd question but either Masky or Y/n would brush it off as a misunderstanding.

So what lead to people finding out about the relationship? Well it started on the first Friday of a new month.

"Hey Natalie." Y/n said as she fixed her hair into a ponytail. She started to grow it out a bit more then she usually let it, still contemplating on if she wanted to cut it or not.

"Y/n what's this?" BEN asked, giving a small smirk. Y/n looked at the picture.

"Me sitting on Ti-Masky's lap." She shrugged. They all looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Oh yeah, you guys still don't know, do you?"

"Know what?" They all said in unison.

"Me and Masky are dating." She answered, then yawned. All of them were surprised.

"For how long?!"

"About a month and a half. Huh, didn't think we'd keep it secret for that long." She mumbled.

"So you're telling me that for the past month and a half you just decided to keep this all a secret from everyone?" BEN asked.

"Not everyone. Sally knew." She said, asking Clockwork for a bite from her waffle.

"No way." Clockwork said. Y/n scoffed.

"He legit has a picture of me sitting on his lap!" She exclaimed, pointing at BEN.

"Look, he's coming down like right now. Hide somewhere and I'll show you." The female sighed out. They all went to hide, and did surprisingly well.

"Morning sunflower." He mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled and held his hand.

"Hey love?"

"Yes?"

"Can I tell my friends about us dating?" She asked. He gave a small chuckle.

"I forgot about people not knowing. Yeah of course you can." He answered. The female lifted his mask up just a bit, enough to kiss his cheek.

Her friends looked in awe seeing the events unfold. Were they actually dating? Was it some prank? Could Masky actually date?

"Fuck, I forgot my phone in my room. I'll be back in a second." He said, leaving the kitchen. Once he did, Y/n looked towards her friends.

"Believe me now?" She said. They all came to the open.

"W-wow, Masky finally d-dating someone and l-loving them. Didn't expect that one." Toby said, shocked to see his co worker dating someone.

"I'm surprised how well and long they hid this from everyone." BEN added. They all sat down on the table again and Masky came down.

"Hey." Y/n said once again. He didn't say anything, leading Y/n to believe he was confused.

"They were her before right? They were just hiding or something?" He asked. Y/n giggled and gave a nod.

"M-Masky I cant believe y-you got a girlfriend! I d-didn't think you h-had the ability!" Toby exclaimed. Masky scoffed and sat down next to Y/n.

She looked at all her friends. Then her boyfriend. Three months ago she would have never thought this was the life she'd be living like this. A murderer who had a boyfriend and friends who really cared for her. She wouldnt trade anything to leave this life.

They all parted ways, Masky and Y/n walking to his room. He shut the door and picked Y/n up. She giggled as he left kisses all over her face.

"Hey Y/n?" He said in between a kiss.

"Yes?"

"I Love You."

The End

CJDJXUJDJDHDJD OMG OMG THIS IS REALLY THE END.
Ok but fr thank you all so much for reading this book. It's my first ever book and I'm surprised how much I've grown my writing in the last year. You all are legit angels for reading this book and leaving those amazing comments or voting on my story!

But don't leave yet!! Hear me out please:
I'm writing two more other books. A BEN x Reader and a Hoodie x Reader! If you'd be interested in that than look out for those this week!!

I'm also probably going to write oneshots for creepypastas x reader, most probably revolving around this book.

This might be where we part ways Clouds. No next chapter. This is it. Again, thank you for reading this book! Goodbye Clouds!! Edited

-Blxrrii