Wonderfulness to come

Tobin and Christen retire in 2029, the USWNT won all the World Cups after 2023. Tobin and Christen had had 3 more children, Bradley in 2024, Alissa in 2025, and Twins a boy named Devon, and a girl named Dani in 2027, they all grow up to play soccer professionally, Lexi marries Tierna Davidson believe it or not when Lexi turns 18 and have been together ever since, Lexi and Tierna has 4 kids of her own 1 girl and 3 boys all playing soccer. Drew their First born married Charlie Carassco, Alex Morgan's kid, and they had 2 children who play soccer. Alex and Servando got a divorce and she marries Kelley her best friend, but in reality they were in love with each other, eventually Julie and Zach have 2 children the girl plays soccer, and the guy plays Football professionally, Emily Sonnett and Lindsey get married they only have 1 child and she plays soccer. Almost all the USWNT players Tobin and Christen played with went into the Hall of Fame, they all still hang out, and watch their kids play soccer, all their kids almost played in the same area when they were young. It all worked out for them, Christen and Tobin now run a clothing company almost as big as Puma, they are proud of the USWNT. Tobin becomes the USWNT Coach with Alex Morgan being the Assistant coach.

The end