Olympic Roster + New years

Tobin's POV
Today is new years eve and we are in Orlando to spend the day with our team, and tomorrow Our new coach Vlatko is going to put out the Olympic rosters since we has to cut 2 ppl from the world cup roster. Me and Chris are out with the team walking around and Alex with her Pregnant Belly, we finish walking around and shopping , we go to Ashlyn and Ali's House since that's where we are celebrating new years, its 8PM so me and Ashlyn go to the store to get food, and stuff for tonight. "So when are you gonna propose to Chris" Ash asks me "Probably after the Olympics, I just don't want to get distracted" i say walking into the store with Ash "ill get the food you get the alcohol" Ash says as she walks in the other way, and i go to get the Alcohol, i meet her back at the car and we go back to her house. Once we get back to Ash's house we put the stuff we bought up and we go to hang out with the team until 10PM and we started to listen to music, dance and started to drink, me and Chris are dancing and Kelley takes a picture "You'll thank me later when you guys are married" she says and me and Chris laugh. Everybody is just talking and casually drinking, the TV is on the watching the ball drop, it gets to 11:55PM and we count down when it hits 12AM me and Chris kiss and I say "Happy new year baby" she says "Happy first new year together" we smile and we kiss again. We party till 2AM and we head to the guest room since we are staying at Ash's home. We go to sleep.
Christen's POV 
Me and Tobs wake up at 6AM and we get ready we eat breakfast we thank Ash and Ali for letting us stay in their home and we go to the Airport to catch a flight back to Portland. Once we get back to Portland we take an Uber back to our house. Vlatko is announcing the Olympic roster at 2:30PM so we sit on our couch and we wait to hear from him. We get the call that we both made it we wait 20 minutes and see the full roster and the 3 players cut are Morgan Brian, Tierna Davidson, and Jess McDonald, so overall we still have our starting Xl. We post something on our Instagram about how blessed we are to have made the Olympic rosters, and we only have 28 days still Concacaf Olympic Qualifying so we will have training with the National team.