Arc 0-Chapter 4: Broken Glass

Start from the beginning

"The dormitories entrance are behind the East Building." The portrait replied.

"Thank you, sir. Let's go, Grim." He thanks the man in the painting, then says to the feline, and they quickly give chase of the boy. They make their way to the East Building, arriving in the hall of mirrors, which were apparently doorways to each of the individual dormitories. And, low and behold, there was Ace.

"No way am I washing a hundred windows. I'm gonna head back to my room..." The boy said to himself. So he was skipping out. Busted!

"Hey! You!" Grim called, getting the red haired boy's attention.

"Gah! You found me!" The boy exclaimed.

"You jerk! Hold up! I won't let you be the only one to escape!" The cat exclaims.

"I'm not just going to wait around for you!" Ace responds back.

"You should at least own up to this." Isaac says while holding up his burnt sleeve.

"What?! I... uh... It was that raccoon's fire! I'm out of here!" The red boy replies, then makes a dash towards one of the mirrors.

"It's not fair for only you to get out of it! I want to skip out too!" Grim says.

"Both of you are responsible, so both of you should do the punishment." The black haired boy states.

"Outta my way! Outta my way!" Ace exclaims as he runs past another boy next to the mirror he was running towards. Perfect.

"Hey! Stop that guy! He's skipping out on cleaning duty!" Isaac calls.

"Huh? Magic to capture somebody?! O-okay... I should, freeze their legs-no. How about restraining them? Or I could... um..." The boy said, debating on what to do.

"Any way, I don't care how! Just hit hard! Hurry!" Grim demanded.

"Any, way?! Any...way... All right! Anything is fine, so come on! Something heavy!" The mystery boy says, then waves an odd pen with a red gemstone in the air.

"Gaaah!" Ace exclaimed as a large black, cauldron(?), appeared out of nowhere and fell on him. Ouch! That looked like it hurt.

"Gyahaha! Check it out! Ace is as flat as a pancake under that cauldron! So lame!" Grim mocked as he burst into laughter.

"I, didn't think I'd get a cauldron. Did I overdo it?" The mystery boy questions.

"Oh man, this hurts..." The red boy groans as he manages to crawl out from under the cauldron. "C'mon, you should be fine. Those 100 windows should be clean in a flash, no problem." He says. Is he serious?

"It's a direct order from the headmaster. Also, yes problem. Do you really think just me and Grim can do something like that "in a flash"?" Isaac stated.

"Washing 100 windows as punishment... What in the world did you all do?" The dark blue haired boy, who had a spade over his right eye, asked.

"It's more like what they did." The dark eyed boy says back.

"I got into a bit with that furball, and we just might have charred the Queen of Hearts' statue, a bit." Ace admitted. Isaac cleared his throat. "We also, kinda, almost burned him over there." The red boy added nervously.

"I have a name, it's Isaac, Isaac North. Moron." Said boy corrected with annoyed look.

"What?! You damaged one of the Great Seven statues?! That's bad enough, but you also almost injured another student?!" The spade guy exclaimed then looks to Isaac. "Jeez... Are you okay?" He asked in concern.