Chapter 1 Meeting Lily

Hi I'm Lily and I'm not your normal person who would go out with her friends and family. I'm a mermaid but I'm a mermaid with big dreams.. you see I've always wanted to become a tourist and explore the world I'd swim to all different places and watch the people taking pictures and all of that I really wanted to be apart of it but I can't..because I'm a mermaid but I think I know what I have to do to become a human but I'm not sure so I asked my mum and she said I need to get these Jewels but they're not just any jewels they are rainbow jewels and you have to break them open to get this special drink and when you drink it you are a human and there's no going back BUT my mum has a thing called a mermaid potion and basically if your a human and you want to become a mermaid you drink the potion not the whole thing just a sip and you will become a mermaid again or for the first time. But I need to find out where the Jewels are give me a couple minutes I'll be back I need to go look for them... So I went for a look around the sea and I couldn't find them anywhere I looked under rocks under seashells (stupid I know they are massive) I looked everywhere I could not find them so I told my mum and she said the pirate could've took them "what pirate?" I said and she explained that there is a pirate called Captain Hook she said Captain Hook took the jewels so that everyone has to stay a mermaid or a human forever so him and his crew can kidnap us and keep us locked up forever.