Finding Love

It had been a year before we where picked up on the side of the rode by Bobby Singer." Well where are your parents at?" "Both dead Sir" I said to him with a quivering 4'6. 80 pound frame shaking. "Well what are your names? Your real ones I mean" "Im Love Carter-" He cut me off." How old are you exactly? Why'd you run away?""Im 16. I ran way for the same damn reasom" I started saying but stopped. Zeppelin. Started talking in his lisp." I'm gowna bwe 5 in thwis many mownth" he said showing 2 fingers. "Awnd I wan away cuz I dwidnt wike special twime wif that wady juwst wike Joe and sissy had and The cowp guy hwit sissy. " he said finishing the story. "What where ya'lls last name?" " It was Del Wae wut sissy cwhanged it to Cwarter" Zeppelin said. I sighed. "Its Del Rae." I said shaking my head.

Bobby took us in and gave us some food. We stayed because well Zeppelin was sick and I had a place to call home for awhile. Bobby had some kids over....Dean and Sam Winchester. Sam was older then me and so was Dean. I sat on the roof under the night sky.

The Winchesters had been here for awhile and I was close to Dean. I sat there thinking about Zeppelin and life. Dean sat down next to me. "He's dying". I said looking down. "He's the only reason I ranaway in the first place""what does he have?" Lunkia. Its like lukimia but the blood cells swell and burst, making more of the cancer stuff. The doctor wont even try chemo. Just tons of morphine every two hours"