3 years later.

I sat reading a book as I heard a nock on my door. I got up and slowly opened it. "Hey Love" "Dean?" I said looking at the man with scruff on his face. "Yeah." "Oh my god" I said hugging him tightly. "Missed you so much" he said as someone cleared their throat. "Hot damn Sam! can you get any taller" I said smiling at him. "nice to see you too Love."

.............................................................

"What brings ya'll to Cali?" I said grabbing beers. "A hunt." Dean said looking in my eyes. "Oh" I said quietly. "Yeah" Dean said quietly. "So!" Sam said. "Why did you leave?" Dean suddenly asked. "I-I" "I loved you and you ran from me!?" "Don't you think I loved you Dean? I WAS 16 FUCKING YEARS OLD WHO WAS SCARED OF WHAT I WAS FEELING! I HAD JUST LOST MY WHOLE WORLD AND I WAS FALLING FAST FOR A GUY WHO WAS 5 YEARS OLDER THEN ME AT THE TIME! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE Dean?" I said in a raised voice. "I was in love with you and I was scared but I didn't run." He said. "The only example of love I have ever had Dean is being beatin, and raped and having to sell my self for a ride and food, Zepp was the only thing I had ever loved until you, Dean! and you came and went with your dad, we couldn't have ever had a stable relationship, we are both runners, Never able to give someone all of us because there has never been a good example set of what love is like " I said on the verge of tears and Sam sorta sat there with his mouth open. "I never thought about it like that" Dean said. "Obivously, Turn off the lights when ya'll crash." I said stomping up to my room and going to sleep.