[Chapter Four] |-| [Coincidence? Who knows....]

Start from the beginning

Chie: "Hey, do you already have a girlfriend?" she asked, leaning into my ear as Kiyotaka watched on.

Me: "No... I'm, uh, still single..."

I tried to seem reluctant, but Hoshinomiya-sensei kept pushing herself onto me. She grabbed my arms with slender, delicate hands.

Chie: "Hmm? How unexpected. If we were in the same class, I'd never leave you alone. Perhaps because you're so innocent? Or do you like playing hard to get?"

She caressed my cheeks. I had no idea what to do.

Chie: "Tell you what, how about considering me?"

Me: "Hmm? You?" I pinned her to a wall. "Are you sure you can handle me?"

She giggled with a red face.... why do girls like wearing paint?! I have no idea why they do it...

Chiyabashira-sensei: "What are you doing, Hoshinomiya?"

Chiyabashira-sensei appeared out of nowhere. With a loud thud, she smacked Hoshinomiya-sensei on the head with her clipboard.

Hoshinomiya-sensei crouched and gripped her skull in apparent pain.

Chie: "Ouch! What was that for?" she cried.

Sae-sensei: "For getting involved with one of my students."

Chie: "I was only keeping them company while they waited for you, Sae-chan."

Sae-sensei: "It would have been better if you just left him alone. Thanks for waiting, you two. Let's go into the office."

Kiyotaka: "The guidance office?" He looked curious as he asked that. "Did we do something wrong? I've been trying to keep a low profile here."

Sae-sensei: "A good answer. Come."

I followed behind Kiyotaka and Chiyabashira-sensei. Hoshinomiya-sensei remained by my side, smiling widely. Chiyabashira-sensei noticed and turned, her face much like a demon's.

Sae-sensei: "You stay," she ordered coldy.

Chie: "Come on, don't be so cold! It won't be the end of the world if I listen, right? Besides Sae-chan, you're definitely not the type to give one-on-one guidance. Pulling a new student like Kamishiro-kun into the guidance room out of nowhere... Are you after something, I wonder?"

Grinning, Hoshinomiya-sensei scooted behind me and placed her hands on my shoulders. I sensed a storm brewing.

Chiyabashira-sensei: "Why do you only mention Kamishiro-kun I wonder?"

Chie: "So, Sae-chan, are you looking to be dominated by a younger man?"

Me: 'Dominated by a younger man? What did that mean?

Chiyabashira-sensei: "Don't say such stupid things. That wouldn't be possible."

Chie: "Hee, you're certainly right. It wouldn't be possible for you, Sae-chan," Hoshinomiya-sensei muttered, her words laced with a double meaning.

Chiyabashira-sensei: "Why are you following us? This is a Class D matter."

Chie: "Huh? I can't go to the guidance room? That's not okay? Come on, I can give advice, too."