Chapter 3

The waves crashed onto beach as both Izuku and Y/n were carrying pieces of trash towards Yagi Toshinoris, better known as All Might, truck. The two boys had met the Hero at the beach a few hours prior and the man explained Izukus new trainings regimen to them. It mostly consisted of cleaning the beach off all of its trash, but it also had a fixed diet and sleeping schedule. Luckily for Izuku All Might had underestimated the green haired boys physique, which resulted in quite the funny scene for Y/n as he saw the Pro Hero go slack jawed after both Izuku and he had taken off their shirt revealing two densely muscled torsos. Compared to Izukus Y/ns muscles were intentionally trained to be as dense as possible while also staying rather inconspicuous.

If it had just been Izuku and All Might, the Hero would have already given Izuku his Quirk, but Y/n told them off.

Y/n: "So what if Izukus body can somewhat handle your Quirk, you are not certain that it does and what if it is just barely? You told us that your Quirk could cause his limbs to explode off if he were to use it without having a body that can handle it. I am sorry but I will not allow Izuku to take your Quirk until I am certain he can at least handle it well enough for us to figure out how to reduce the output." Y/n said rather angrily, the first emotion All Might had seen the blue haired boy show. The man was sweating nervously but nodded before leaning towards Izuku.

All Might: "Has young Kurokage always been so..."

Izuku: "Perpetually bored looking? Yes, I believe it has to do with his Quirk."

Y/n: "I am right here, withing earshot of you two." Y/n said in a deadpan voice. "But Izuku is somewhat correct with his guess, my lack of show of emotions is so my Quirk is even more effective. I learned that I need to keep my emotions in check to keep my Quirk stable, too much shows of emotions can lead to either my Quirk failing me or it becoming more active." Y/n explained as he sat down on a chair.

Izuku: "Where did you get that chair from?" Izuku asked confused at the sudden appearance of the piece of furniture.

Y/n: "That pile over there. Guess whoever threw it away did so because the place it was in burned down." Y/n said as he motioned towards the clearly charred exterior of the chair. On closer inspection there once was something carved into the back but the fire made the inscriptures unreadable. Meanwhile All Might took a closer look at the two boys, his look turning grim at the sight of their scars. While Izuku had only a few old burns Y/ns whole torso and arms were covered in numerous scars. Y/n noticed the stare and answered the unasked question. "Izuku gets bullied because of his lack of Quirk, I managed to detere most of the bullies but his biggest one, someone with a Quirk that produces flames, is still doing it."

All Might: "And your scars young Kurokage?"

Y/n: "A lot of lost fights. Be those in training situations, against Izukus bullies or some thugs trying to rob me. Also those on my arms, back and legs come from accidents while doing parkour." Y/n explained.

All Might: "Aren't your parents worried about you coming home injured?"

Y/n: "I am a SRC." Y/n said nonechelant making the pro hero cough up a lot of blood out of shock before feriously apologizing.

All Might: "I am terribly sorry young Kurokage, I did not expect you to be a self raising child."

Y/n: "Don't sweat it, but we should begin the training."

All Might: "Yes we should. So go go, the beach doesn't clean itself!" With that Y/n and Izuku began collecting pieces of trash of varying sizes. It was hard work until Y/n got the bright idea to use the trash for something. Neither All Might nor Izuku noticed the boy stop and begin putting the pieces of trash together to make a cruse wheelbarrow.