"I'll be fine, Bon Bon."

"Really? Because didn't James say he had to go out of town for something important?" Bonnie asks worriedly.

"I know how to protect myself and James said he has someone looking out for us. So everything is good." Amelia places her hands on Bonnie's shoulders in reassurance.

"Everything is good? Amelia! Stefan nearly killed you and Damon is most likely going to be on a revenge quest! You think everything is good?"

"...How are you feeling? About Stefan?"

"I'm... I'm grateful for his teachings. He was a great teacher and other than you, he was there for me for what I was going through when I became a vampire. I'll always be thankful for that but..."

"Do you hate James now?"

"No. It's not like that, it's just..." Caroline sighs. "I can't forgive how he tried to involve you in his revenge plan and almost got you killed. He could have moved on after he was finally freed from Klaus... I'm glad James got to you in time. This friendship wouldn't be complete without you or your craziness." Caroline tells her with a smile.

"Aww, Care Bear!"

"By the way... When do I get to meet your boyfriend, Melly?" Caroline asks while grinning.

"I need pizza." Amelia says on her way out the school.

"Hey! It's not fair that I'm the only one who hasn't met your future husband yet! And if you're getting pizza, it better be vegetarian!" Caroline shouts while chasing after her.

Bonnie lightly laughs and proceeds to follow after her best friends.

James and Katherine enter a chamber and inside they find a tomb. It is shaped like a human figure lying on a table and covered in vine-like decoration. Its hands are holding a small box on its chest.

"So you're finally here, after all this time." A voice says.

Someone comes out from the shadows, smirking at the duo.

"Let me guess. Qetsiyah?" He asks.

"What?!"

"Hmm, call me Tessa. It's more modern, don't you think?"

James pulls his best friend behind him, shielding her from Tessa's view.

"You're suppose to be dead but I had a feeling that you wouldn't miss out on the death of the one who betrayed you. But the thing is, I thought you would be doing that from the other side."

"I'm powerful enough to resurrect myself. And don't worry about your friend, I won't hurt her. She may have the face of the person I despise most in the world, but I've seen she is a bit better than the others. I also know who your soulmate is and so far, she is the best version. You're a very lucky man, James."

"Alright, enough about all that. How about we get down to business?" James says before pulling out his dagger.

"Hold on... Someone is finally about to fulfill my wish and I thought why not give you something in return? Now before you kill Silas, is there anything that you would like?"

After arriving in front of her apartment, Amelia gets out of her car, placing her bag over her shoulder and carrying a pizza box. Before she can walk any further, she is suddenly pushed against her car by Damon.

"Where is he, Amelia?"

"Why should I tell you that?"

"He killed my brother!" He snaps at her.

"And your brother tried to turn Elena into a vampire and tried to kill me." She snaps back at him, straining to break his grip on her. "It's called karma, Damon. You guys cannot expect to keep doing things and get away with it!'

"Tell me where he is or-"

Suddenly, he is thrown off of her and the person who saved, keeps her from falling on the ground.

"Now that is no way to treat a lady."

Amelia looks at the ground and picks it her pizza box, checking to make sure the seal kept the pizza from falling out.

"My pizza is safe. Good." She sighs of relief, hugging the pizza box. "Wait..." She looks to her savior. "Uh, thank you for helping me but who are you? Are you James' friend?"

Damon recovers and he gets up, ready to fight however he is shocked by the person standing before him.

"...Enzo?"

"Been a while... Hasn't it, Damon?" Enzo cockily smirks.

SURPISE!!! YEAH I PUT ENZO IN THIS STORY TOO, WHAT ARE YA'LL GONNA DO ABOUT IT?! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I INTRODUCE ENZO EARLY. LOOK I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF, OKAY? NOW WHO DO YOU THINK CAROLINE IS GETTING WITH?😂😂

No OTP moments, sorry): But what do you all think of Katherine and James' friendship? What about Amelia, Bonnie and Caroline brotp?

I hoped I handle Caroline's talk about Stefan's death well. She was close to Stefan but if she had to choose, she would always put Amelia before him. And she definitely wasn't happy about hearing how Stefan took Amelia as a hostage against Klaus. And Caroline will officially be meeting James next chapter, so look forward to it!

And I'm guessing you all weren't expecting to see Qetsiyah/Tessa either. This was only a brief appearance, I'm not too focused on that storyline. But it was necessary for James' plans. You'll find out what James got from her soon!