SBI goes on a road trip (family dynamic)

"WILBUR GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND GET IN THE GOD DAMN CAR," Phil screamed at his middle son.

Wilbur yelled back, "MY GUITAR WON'T FIT IN THE TRUNK!"

"YOU DON'T EVEN NEED YOUR GUITAR," Phil replies incredulously.

Technoblade just sat silently, hoping their rage wouldn't be directed at him, while Tommy was bouncing around in the backseat.

The screaming match ended and Phil turned to Tommy when Wilbur finally got in the car, "Oh no, no, Tommy and Techno, switch places!"

The oldest gasped and stared at his father, "WHAT?! I SIT SHOTGUN, NOT THE 12 YEAR OLD?"

Phil rebutted, "Yes, but this particular 12 year old gets carsick easily. So, stop acting like the 12 year old and get in the back."

Techno relents and moves his shit to the back, mumbling, "Bruhhhh...."

Tommy bursts in euphoria and hops giddily to the front, adjusting the seat so he's comfortable. Wilbur rolls his eyes and settles down in the trunk. Even if there were no seats in the trunk, it was spacious, and he could always pretend he was getting kidnapped for shits and giggles, the sign with "help" scrawled across it ready to go.

Why was Wilbur in the trunk in the first place, when he could've easily sat next to his older brother? He got the short end of the straw. This happens a lot, and it's literally never happened to Techno, random luck always being on his brother's side.

Wilbur started to speculate that his older brother is just the protagonist of this life, and he's just a side character. He promised to himself if that really was the case, he'd blow everything up in retaliation for being an extra.

Meanwhile, Tommy and Techno were having a bit of an issue.

"Tommy, are you sure you don't want snacks?" Phil asked for the thousandth time.

"No! All I need is willpower!"

Techno stares at him and scoffs, "Your willpower better not be begging me for snacks an hour into the trip. I've got my snacks, and I ain't sharing them."

"Techno, why have snacks when you have willpower?"

"Tommy, why have willpower when you have snacks?"

Phil just sighs exasperatedly, and that puts an end to their conversation.

Two hours into the trip, Wilbur is listening to music, Phil is trying to stay sane (but I mean that's how it always is-), and Tommy and Techno have engaged in a staring contest.

"Why are you looking at me you nerd?" Techno snarked at Tommy, who huffed in response.

"I'm intimidating you!"

"Into what, exactly?"

"Uh..." Tommy scratches the top of his head, and Techno just bangs himself into the window, forgetting how dumb his little brother can be.

Techno hoists his legs up on the other side of the seats, shifting sideways against the car door. His eyes flutter closed for a while before he yells, "WAIT A SECOND!"

Phil gasps and turns his attention towards the oldest, "What?!"

"Where are we going again?"

"Oh thank Blood God, I thought you were going to say you forgot something..."

"Well, I did forget my ADHD meds-"

"Oh that explains a lot, actually." Phil cringes and braces himself for the rest of the trip. Techno without his meds is like a cat being surrounded with mice.