Of course it was. They're thugs!

"We have to get you out of here. Are there any doors that you can escape from? Did they say anything about some sort of secret exit or something?" Minjun whispered to his son.

Marques looked over the duo talking lowly. He leaned over toward Zishan with a smirk on his face.

"They conspirin, ain't they?", he asked him. "Hell yeah. For asians, they ain't very smart", Zishan responded. Marques hummed in agreement. They laughed a little. Jungkook and his father looked back toward them.

Zishan automatically landed his eyes on Jungkook. He looked mad.

"Da fuck you lookin at", Zishan asked, bucking at the two and making Minjun jump.

They looked back at each other.

Zishan looked over at Marques and he looked like he was holding back a laugh. When they made eye contact, he couldn't hold it in anymore and they began to laugh with each other again.

"Savages", Minjun said as he shook his head. "What is wrong with me?", Jungkook asked. Why was he even comfortable here? Sure they treated him good but they literally kidnapped him.

"Hey, you tried to make do with what you had. It's alright, Jungkook. You just needed to wake up", Minjun said, reassuringly. Jungkook nodded.

"Alright, we need a meet up spot. What day are you planning on escaping?", Minjun said lowly. Jungkook tapped his finger on the table. He looked over his shoulder at Zishan. He didn't know why but his first reaction was to look at the man.

He looked back to his dad. "I'll try sometime next week. I'm sure they know what we're talking about right now. It's pretty obvious", Jungkook said. Minjun nodded. "You're right. Gain their trust and when they don't see you doing anything wrong, they'll be easy on you and then pow! You escape", Minjun said happily.

Jungkook smiled a small smile. He wasn't too excited about the plan for some reason. He was glad he would be away from these kidnapping gang members but it felt wrong to leave.

Why?

After the meeting, the boy was escorted back to his room.

The unnamed gangster had left Zishan and Marques to watch over the younger boy again.

As soon as the door closed, Zishan began to ask Jungkook questions.

"So what's the plan, chopsticks? You tryin' somethin tonight?", he asked. Jungkook was walking back to his little chair that sat in front of the TV but he stopped in his tracks and turned to Zishan.

"My name is Jungkook and there is no plan", Jungkook said, continuing to walk to his chair and sitting down. "You think we stupid or somethin?", Zishan asked.

Jungkook made a face and scratched the back of his head. "Kinda, yeah", he said. It was like this boy could set him off with whatever he said. "The fuck you jus say?", Zishan asked as he tried to make his way to him but Marques was stopping him. Jungkook scooted away from the two a little, fear kicking in a bit.

"Damn, calm down, Z. I always gotta hold you back, don't I?", Marques said, looking over his younger cousin's face. Zishan was still looking at Jungkook who was still looking at him. Jungkook then stuck his tongue out at Zishan.

Zishan turned away from the boy. Marques followed him as he walked toward the door. "Hey, don't let the anger win. He's a literal child. He stuck out his tongue for fuck's sake. He ain't even worth it", Marques said, soothingly. Zishan stared at the door as he calmed down.

Jungkook then realized that this man actually has anger issues.

Well fuck.

"You calm?", Marques asked. Zishan nodded. "Alright, you can take a break. I'll watch him", Marques said. "But I said I'm-", Zishan got out. "Take. A. Break", Marques said, seriously. Zishan looked over at Jungkook who was staring at the duo. He looked away from the boy and walked toward the door.

As soon as the door opened, Hunter was standing there.

All three of them froze.

"How is kook doing?", Hunter asked.

(You can skip this paragraph, it's just a thank you to y'all)

I see y'all adding my book to y'all reading list. I just want to say thank you so much for the support on this book. I didn't think it would blow up this fast. It was just an idea I was messing around with and pow! it go noticed by people. Thank you ❤
_______________

I hope y'all didn't think their relationship was gonna be all ushy gushy ma lushi the whole time. Cause if you did

Anywho, that's all I got for y'all for rn

Anywho, that's all I got for y'all for rn. Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year