Chapter 2..Cat Attack

6 Years Ago..Capture's Pov

As I ran out of the car I knew this was our new home. My legs still dazed from sleeping in the car. I pushed them harder going to the front door.

The house was yellow with a starch white roof. The front door had a black screen door. My sister edging behind me. We both jumped excitedly in escapades.

My dad flipping through his keys to open the door. He finds the right match ,and slides it into the lock. We pushed open the magical door. My sister and I began spinning around the empty, blank room full of possibilities.

Gracie and I have separate rooms now. We go to find our rooms. Surprisingly, I found my room first. It's down stairs across from the living room area. We went in to my room I have two big windows in the front of my room. My room is at the front of the house. I walk in to my bathroom. It has the basic components like a shower, sink, and toilet.

My sister's room is upstairs with my parents room as well. My sister walks down the stairs laughing in a fit of giggles. "You're not upstairs..you got floor," she mocks. I turned my head a little hurt. "Well, you don't have a bathroom," I replied. I was still a little angry from what she had said, but I walked away. As I left she jumped on me, and tackled me to the ground. I pushed her off of me.

Next, thing I know a white and brown blur is attacking my sister. It's the cat. Her claws come out. Her purple eyes gone a vibrant red.

I try to get it pull her from my sister. It stares back at me distracted in awe. "No, kitty...ummh...stop now!" I forcefully said. My parents burst from down stairs the cat flashes out the door.

It was gone and left, but it was only the beginning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. This is the beginning of Capture's and........story. We will find out someone else name next chapter. Be the impossible. It's more inevitable than you think. Stay Chill.
peace ✌💙Valete