Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

I'm here in my house sitting and watching a movie with my Uncle, yes my Uncle my Uncle just move here in Korea a few days ago because of his surgery, and my mom told me to take care of him so I did.

After finishing the movie that we watch my Uncle went to the kitchen to cook food I told him I'll do it but he wants to so I allowed him.

*After cooking and preparing the food*

"음식 고마워" We said in unison and started eating.

While eating a question pop out of my head so I asked uncle.

"Uncle" I said while eating and looking at him.

"Hmh" Uncle said in responds.

"Um........hows auntie?, me and auntie haven't talk nor call for a while"  I said smiling.

I looked at uncle and saw him looking down in his food without eating.

"Are you ok uncle is there something wrong with auntie you can tell me" I said in a worried tone.

When I said that uncle looked at me and started crying I got startled and because this Is my first time seeing uncle like this.

"W-when you a-and my sister(Y/N's mother) l-left to go to Korea me and y-your a-auntie are fine a-nd happy bu-but a few d-days ago your auntie  had a car crash when she was d-riving home, s-so we went to the hospital and the doctor told me that your auntie didn't make it" Uncle said while crying.

I couldn't help myself but to drop a little tear from my eye on what happened.

"Does eomma know this" I asked Uncle.

He shake his head as a no.

So I just sigh and started eating again.

*Fast forward*

I was in my room bored and doing nothing until chaeyoung called, yes I have all of the members number so I can chat with them and talk with them, but anyways I answered chaeyoung and said  "안녕 채영이, 어떻게 지내 (hello chaeyoungie, how are you)" when I answered chaeyoung.

"안녕 오빠, 그래 난 괜찮아 물어봐 줘서 고마워 (Hello oppa, and yes im fine thank you for asking)" Chaeyoung said in the other line.

"채영이 Y/N 죄송 오빠? (Chaeyoung is that Y/N oppa?)" Some one said in the other line.

"네 언니 이건 Y/N 오빠야 왜 그에게 말해야 할 게 있니?(Yes oppa this is Y/N unnie why is there something you have to tell him?)"Chaeyoung said on the other line.

I got confuse so I just stayed silence.

*Fast Forward*

"안녕 오빠 나중에 봐 (bye oppa see you later)" Chaeyoung said and ended the call.

After the call I went to my closet and change and be ready for the hang out later.

This day will be the best day I can hang out with the girls and know them more better.

______________________________________

😀To Be Continued 😊

😄Have a great day everyone😁