Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

I was walking home from a friends birthday.

When I was walking in a alleyway I heared crying.

"P-please l-let m-me  g-go" A person said while crying can be heared.

I came closer to the voice until I saw A girl and a guy.

The girl was sitting in the ground while the guy was smirking I came closer to check who it was.

"NAYEON?!!" I said Shockley in my head.

I can see that she was crying so I came closer and shouted "HEY LET HER GO".

And then the man looked at me and said "Ah another cutie so what will u do to me cutie" He said smirking.

I smirked and said "I'll do this" I said and got the gun out of my pocket and point it in his head.

And said "You don't want to die right" I said smirking.

He didn't talk and stood silence.

And then I said "IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE THEN SCRAM!" I said shouting.

So he didn't have a choice but to run away.

I came closer to Nayeon and give her my jacket I can see that some of her cloths are ripe so I gave her my jacket.

"Thanks Y/N" Nayeon said and stand up.

"Let me take you to your dorm" I Said looking at her.

She nod her head and said "ok".

And then we started walking.

It was silence and none of us tried to talk I tried but I'm to shy after that walking we made it in the dorm we rang the door bell and the door opened revealing jihyo.

Jihyo was shock on what she saw and let us in.

I  sat in the and they took Nayeon and told her to take a shower.

When Nayeon went to her room to take a bath her members started asking me on what happened.

So I told them.

*After telling them*

I went to the front door and looked at all of them and said "Its getting late I'll be going now, oh and tell Nayeon your welcome" I said and close  the front door and went straight to my house.

______________________________________

To Be Continue