Bakugou just sighed before he replayed the video, he doesn't even care about Hawks' spare room, he just wanted to see your face.

The next day and the next days after that was all the same, you post random tik toks with Hawks and Tokoyami every morning and night while Bakugou just sits alone in his room wanting your cuddles.

He calls you everyday but it only goes on for about 1 minute before you end the call. He does eventually said "I love you" again and he was happy that you said it back.

Bakugou lied on his bed again as he called you. "(Y/N)" he said once he heard you answer it.

"Yes?" You briefly answered, "You're coming home tomorrow, right?" He asked as he stared at the picture frame with a picture of the two of you beside his bed.

You hummed as an answer, "I don't know what time though" You said. "Good" Bakugou mumbled as he closed his eyes. You chuckled at the other end which made Bakugou smile.

"You talking to your boyfriend?" Bakugou suddenly heard Hawks' voice on the phone which annoyed him. "Shut up, Hawks." You lazily swatted the bird man away.

"Just wanted to say we gotta go home" Hawks said with a hurt tone. You just rolled your eyes at him, "Sorry Katsuki, I got to end the call." You said before you ended the call.

Bakugou placed his phone down on his bedside table before he took his pillow and hugged it.

'She'll be back tomorrow' he thought.

Saturday, the day you'll be coming home. Once he woke up, he immediately took his phone and called you. He waited for you to answer the call but you didn't.

He looked at your tik tok account if you posted anything, but there was no new posts. He sighed before he went to his bathroom and did his necessities.

Once he finished, he sat on the edge of his bed and picked his phone up. Once again searching through your tik tok if you posted a new video.

"Bakubro! Breakfast's ready!" Kirishima called from outside the door. Bakugou huffed before he stood up and opened the door. Kirishima stood outside, his hands inside his pocket.

Bakugou didn't say anything and just started walking towards the elevator. Kirishima just followed him and stayed quiet.

When they arrived at the dinner room, Bakugou started to eat his food. Everybody just stared at his quiet self and how his face barely have any emotions. He wasn't even frowning.

When they finished, Bakugou stayed for am hour on the common room staring right at the door. Just waiting for you to enter the dorm and attack him with cuddles.

He walked back to his room with a sad look. He just stayed inside of his room all day, thinking that you'll eventually come to his room and cuddle with him 'cause you also missed him.

But that's not what happened here.

He sat up from his bed, thirsty. He lazily stood up and walked towards the door to go to the kitchen and get himself some nice cold water. When he saw Tokoyami talking with Kaminari, he stopped.

"When did you arrive?" He asked as he walked near Tokoyami. "Around 3 pm" Tokoyami answered, Bakugou didn't even think about his thirst and just took the elevator to go to the girl's dorm.

Once he arrived at the girl's side, he quickly ran towards your room, only stopping infront of your dorm.

You sat on your chair infront of your desk. A bunch of assignments on your desk. When you entered the dorms, you saw Izuku waiting in the common room with a bunch of papers.