"Tch, that's nice." He mumbled as he covered his eyes with his arm, you just chuckled at what he said since he didn't pass the provisional exam.

"You should go, 'Tsuki." You mumbled as you folded another tshirt, Bakugou looked at you like you hurt his feeling, "What?"

"I gotta pack and sleep early, so you got to go." You added which made Bakugou growl. He stomped his way towards the door which made you chuckle.

Bakugou harshly closed the door but you just ignored it and continued packing. Once you were done, you immediately lied down on your bed and slept. You got a busy day tomorrow so you just wanted to sleep right now.

The next day at school, Bakugou looked around searching for you. He entered the classroom only to see your seat empty. His brows met in confusion as he sat down on his own seat.

When Aizawa entered the class, everybody sat down on their own respective seat. "(Y/N) and Tokoyami will be gone for 5 days because of their internship with Hawks in Kyushu." He briefly explained before he started with the lessons.

Bakugou looked at the empty seat beside him before he scoffed, 'this will be a long week.' He thought.

When lunch came, Bakugou took out his phone to scroll through your tiktok so he could watch your videos when he's feeling lonely.

When he tapped your account, his gaze fell onto a recent video, a new video that he haven't seen yet. He clicked on it and started watching the video.

"It all started when one dumb bitch," you appeared on the video, waving your hands. "Met an even dumber bitch" Hawks glared at you as entered the camera's view. Tokoyami was behind the two of you, minding his own business as he leaned on the railings.

"And they became bestfriends, the end." Tye video ended with Hawks carrying you onto the sky which startled you. He went into the comments section.

"Why aren't they together yet? 🥺" one comment said which annoyed Bakugou. He read some replies to it saying, "dumb bitch, they're bestfriends wtf, (Y/N) have a boyfriend already" and "wtf the age gap dude! You nasty"

Hawks also commented, "WHY AM I THE EVEN DUMBER BITCH?!"

Bakugou just hid his phone back on his pocket before he walked towards the cafeteria.

Once Bakugou was back in his room after class was done, He quickly took out his phone and called you. He heard 3 rings before you answered.

"Shut the fuck up, Hawks." He heard you say. "What's up, Katsuki?" You said as you walked away from Hawks.

"When will you come home?" He quickly asked as he lied down on his bed, you chuckled at what he said. "I've been gone for like 1 day and you already missed me." You exclaimed.

"I miss your cuddles not you." Bakugou teased. You rolled your eyes even though he can't see it. "You won't be getting cuddles from me when I come home!" You yelled through the phone. Hawks then tapped your shoulder and signaled you that the three of you should head home.

"I gotta go now, Katsuki!" You said, Bakugou groaned at the other end.

"Bye, I love yo--" you quickly ended the call, not even realizing what Bakugou tried to say. You ran towards the two male and walked beside them towards Hawks' apartment.

Bakugou stared at his phone in disbelief. You hung up before he could even say "I love you". Bakugou just scoffed before he opened his tik tok app and scrolled through your videos that contains him.

A few minutes of binge watching your videos, he scrolled to the top and saw that you posted a new one. "If ever you'll become Hawks' girlfriend, Just know that he has a spare room in his apartment and you can already move in with him even if you're still not comfortable with sleeping beside him." You just said before you ended the video.