His writing was halted by the sudden statement the servant has chosen to comply, such words turning to sentences fell out as if she was never talking to a royal at all.

❝Would you even dare to try and be in that filth while you are at the midst of being the next generation's king?❞ — the blonde stated an excuse for his behaviour, honestly speaking he never dares to step into the wilderness except for the time he was with his beloved, they would travel along the turf without a hassle, fleeing with hands intact to another journey that unfolds before them.

It was a shame it all had to end.

❝For a servant you never shut your mouth do you?❞ — the royal's eyes glared down at the female who have seemed to shiver at the sudden statement of the blonde.

❝Have you forgotten I have the right to fling you to the penal institution?!❞ — the blonde continued his cutted setence, that was soon ended with a 'Tch' resonating echo through the room.

Bur never in his days has he decided to do something as berserk after hearing an occurance that the queen has stated just near the blonde's expanse.

❝I received a letter coming in from your

/family/.. or I persume is, I would like you to take a little break to be with them.❞

But that can only mean he won't be able to see his.. /beloved/ — wait no! am i actually going insane?! no way in hell! — being able not to see the face of the maiden can bring out the estatic days of the blonde.

or so he hoped so.

She would have guessed her suggestion will be rejected right away, but he didn't have to show off his power like that. The maiden rolled her eyes, continuing her sweeping while mumbling curses. Ah, it just can't be helped then. Shoto was the same as well when her mother passed away. Kept locking herself in her room and refuse to eat.

Then his other words made the maiden turned around, blinking in surprised. Did she receive a letter from her family? Both from Natsuo and Fuyumi? Right, she hasn't visited their family for so long, She would love to play with their kids- even though they called her as 'boring' sometimes.

Hey, she did learn how to be 'not boring' as time passes. They spent their time hunting small animals to be their dinner and even playing tag in the forest. A tiny smile crossed her lips.

"Your Highness giving me a day off? Does that mean I did my work very well?" She chirped.

'It can be he was unpleased with my presence as well but meh. He hasn't fired me yet for that,' Shoto thought.

Besides, the other worker probably is doing her work as a replacement if she wasn't around. That probably could tire them out. "I'll go visit them only for a while...then I'll return to the palace." She muttered.

The blonde only heard a few parts of their conversation, but he knew the servant was leaving away for her residence.

The day passed on with the female in such an acquit-estatic amtomospheric ambiance, it may not fully resent by the female's expression but telling from the simple movements the female was excited to be free from the blonde's agonising grasp.

Ti'll then the twighlight setted in with the halls in such a demure atmosphere, it was quiet..the blonde was still in his own expanse after his daily dose of activities, the luna was staring right back into the ruby orbs of the blonde with its amplifying crystal sheem making the blonde's orbs shimmer under the moonlight.

❝Agh.. ❞ the blonde grumbled to himself, slouching on his chair before looking at his double chestnut tinted doors — where he invisioned one

/particular/ servant of his that would greet the prince with his refreshments or any other duties the female was required.

❝Goddamn it.❞ the blonde stood up from his chair as it resonated with the marble floor — the blonde just plopped onto his own bed with its creaking sound.

He thought about what the female has stated for a while.. 'Go check on your people' — he hated the thought of doing stuff like that, but his previous beloved wasn't.. She litteraly adores anyone who comes near her, may it be a beggar or even a devil, no ones dares to hate the princess with her adoring grin.

But such a royal was wasted on the royal blonde, now years passned and he still yearned for the embrace of the princess, but all he could ever do was to gaze down at the marble grave of the princess.

eventually the day setted in with its shining remarks through the prince's windows, a knock was heard from the door revealing another unfamiliarized servant, it was a /little/ dissapointment to not see the glance of thoes mesmirizing mismatched orbs.