part 2

CHAPTER 2

Saundra's POV

Why is she looking at me like that. You'd think she'd know by now her father gives ME EVERYTHING I want!!

"You know i don't see what he sees in you." Ren'ae said, I could hear the anger and frustration in her voice. I took it as acompliment because obviouslly she envys me haha.

"I was thinking the exact thing about'chu." I snapped back at defending myself the best way i could!!

I don't know why she doesn't like me. i guess she's just mad I'm spending more time with her own father than she is herself, oh well.

Ren'ae's POV

My father left the room leaving just me and Saundra. I was going to use every spare moment of this limited freedom.

"Must you use my dad for your little shopping sprees?"

"It's not using if he gives me what i want willingly."

"You know you make a good point?"

"Really?

"NOOO!!"

"Look if your dad is going tto hand out money, then let him do as he pleases. It is not my fault he is incapable."

"Well then I'm just gonna have to fix that then, huh?"

Seesh that women really irks me yah know. She is the worst thing that's happened to me since the death of my mother. she literally came into my life a month after my mommy died. This proves how my dad could be sooo "emotionally strong" because you must admit that's a short period of time for you to forget the women you've been married to for 10 years!!? But he can't see that Sundra is using him. On the real I'm only 12 and I can see that!!!!! I mean I'm only 12 right? most people think "Oh your too young to understand." or " Stay out of it youngin'..." as my Grammy used to say!! But.... WRONG as you can see I'm very smart for a pre-teen I believe is the correct term!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO that's my second chapter and please don't be scared to comment well I'd  prefer POSITIVE feedback i think everyone responds to that better!! But to all you pessimistics'  out there go ahead and spot the flaws I mean I guess I could make that little exception so..... yea!! ^_^