My Dad Just Doesn't Know!!

CAPTER 1

Ren'ae's POV

Ok before I start rambling 'bout my life i'll just tell you where I live. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and it's crowded and most people are kinda snobby although i don't know why. My father, by the way his name is George. He's a lawyer and makes alott of money wich is why the she devil of his girlfriend is here. She is a true BITCH, to be honest you willall see what i mean,  and a gold-digger but my dad, he just doesnt see it!! My name is Ren'ae and this is a story about where the kid teaches the parent something for a change (im proud of myelf)!! I mean what teenager doesnt love to show their parents right for once? You could think of this as my life's biggest accomplishment!

my dad walks in the door from a long days work he looks exaughsted and I could see that. So Saundra ( dads girlfriend) decies to bother him for NO appaent reason!!

"Hey Georgy, (i hate it when she calls him tht it is down right disusting) can we go shopping?" You know I think she meant can i go shopping with all the money in your pocket!

"Sure, hold on a minuet."

"Yayyy, k."

You know I asked him that same question this morning? Annnnnnd you wanna know what he said? He said NOOO!!  Well aint this a BIT---, you know what it's not even worth it!! I glared at the women with a strong distaste for her!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was my first chapter im kiinda new to the whole story writing thing so here goes nothing with the rest of my book!!! hope you guys like it  please and thnxx!!