(26) Breakups are fun!!!

Start from the beginning

Mark cleared his throat, almost choking on his own saliva. "Yeah..."

"I wonder why. Whatever the reason is, I hope they end it in good terms."

"Pang

"Pang." Jaemin began, slowly taking her hands in his with a sad smile dancing on his soft pink lips. "I have to tell you something important and I'm very sorry."

Pang kept her eyes steady, the cold breeze moving her hair away from her cheekbones as she held his hands tightly. "Why are you apologising?"

"We have to stop doing this." Jaemin's words fell out of his mouth as if he had been practicing how to break the news hundred times in his room. "I'm breaking up with you. The reason is because I kissed someone else and I didn't even bother to pull away."

"Jaemin..." She whispered, the betrayed expression in her face making him feel even more guilty than he already was. Pang didn't say a word, her eyes becoming glossy with tears. "It's okay. You realised it was nothing but a mistake."

"No, Pang, that's not the problem." Jaemin shook his head. "I don't deserve you. You're an amazing person and you should date someone who's way better than me. I'm sure you'll-"

"I like you a lot. You know that."

"I do and believe me when I say that I like you too. It's just, being with you and longing for someone else's lips doesn't feel right to me. We should let go of each other before we could end up hurting ourselves." A fire burned in his throat and he could feel daggers aimed at him by the girl. He kept his eyes on the tree behind her, hoping for a painful slap or a scolding.

"It's okay. I don't want you to lose you, Jaemin." She tried to assure herself, holding on to him as of her life depended on it.

Jaemin sighed, realising it wasn't simple to let her know that he wanted to end their relationship. "This isn't healthy. We have to stop."

"Then tell me who did you kiss?"

"Don't get mad at her, alright?" He said. "She was drunk and wasn't thinking straight-"

"Stop it. Tell me who it was."

"Ivy."

Pang's face turned red from suppressed rage. Her burning anger spread throughout her body like poison. Jaemin wanted to say out loud that she looked like a volcano, close to eruption. "That- I didn't take her for a man-stealing whore."

"Hey, hey, she's your friend. I told you she was mistaken-"

"Don't bring any excuses into this. She kissed you and she needs to pay for it. I'll make sure she does." Pang snapped, walking away with an unhealthy mindset.

"I apologise for not recognising you dear, who are you?" A middle aged in her forties asked

"I apologise for not recognising you dear, who are you?" A middle aged in her forties asked. Ivy, however, knew right away who she was talking with.

Jaemin's mother.

"I'm a friend of Jaemin's. My name's-"

"ZHONG IVY!"

Out of complete silence a cry of her name arose, just in time to complete her sentence for her.

Jeno would've called that something only best of friends could pull off, but judging from Pang's expression, he was wrong.

Completely.

"You nasty, man-stealing, ugly, worthless bitch. How could you do this to me?" Pang insulted her friend openly, earning a few gasps here and there from the crowd. "You're the reason why he broke up with me. You're destroying my life, you slut!"

"Pang-"

"Shut your disgusting mouth. I don't want to hear anything from you." Pang scoffed. "This runs in your family, doesn't it? First, your family member killed Jaemin's brother and now you're trying to seduce him. Isn't this pathetic?"

"Pang, stop!" Chenle stepped in, pulling his sister behind him. "You're going too far."

"Oh, another Zhong. How does it feel to be a part of a murderer's family?"

"Enough, Pang." Mark said but the attempt was useless.

Jaemin's father listened to their voices, calmly letting the information sink in. Once he had gotten hold of his mind, he stood up from his seat and walked towards the broken hearted girl and her brother. "I want you out of my mansion, right now."

"Father-"

Jaemin noticed Ivy's glossy eyes looking at him painfully, silently telling him that she was right about Pang hating her.

"I forbid you from talking to them." He demanded, silencing his son immediately. Jaemin feared his father, there was no doubt in that.

●●●I added a pic of Pang at the beginning :) she's so pretty man

●●●
I added a pic of Pang at the beginning :) she's so pretty man.