Near yet so far 🥺

Start from the beginning

Siya's POV:

These papers were extremely important as they just didn't have the mansion papers but also had my will.

Where I had written my entire property on Raghav's name in case I loose my life.

🥺

I had to do this today as I was announced the CEO and I knew what would happen sooner or later...

I couldn't wait till the nth minute.

I told Ashwin uncle to keep this a secret and not even inform my Dad or Ram papa about this...

I swallowed a lump in my throat.

I carefully kept the papers in my locker with a note

'Open this only when i ask you to...

Your Bestie
Siya'

I closed my eyes while a drop of tear escaped my eye...

I quickly went downstairs to the party again but I couldn't see Raghav...

While Vikrant came to me and was talking to me...

'It will be great working with you Siya...you have great knowledge about diamonds... thanks to Samay Bhai's training why don't you work with on the jewellery project... I am good to give the contract to your company... anyways I'm working with Raghav for the silk export project...'

Before I could say anything...I heard his voice... 'Wooow excellent Mr Chaddha ... I think Siya mam would love to take it up...after all she has all the research done on this project...Right ...Mam?'

Sarcasm oozed from his voice...

I genuinely didn't want to step over his work...

Raghav had put in months of hardwork to only achieve the Jewellery project from VC Group ...the silk export was a mere attempt to get a meatier project...

I could see hatred in Raghav's eyes...

While he left the party and went to study...

I saw everyone was slowly leaving including Vikrant who asked for Raghav... I lied saying he has headache and Vikrant wished me a bye not before confirming an appointment to meet me tomorrow in the office...

In no time the party got over while Laxman chachu and Ram papa asked me about Raghav...

I told them that tomorrow there is a presentation for VC Group for a major project so he is prepping for it in study infact I will join him soon.

In no time even Dad, Samay Bhai and Bhabhi wished me a goodnight...

While Bhai told me everything is sorted here in India so he and Bhabhi will be returning back to London this weekend however dad chose to stay here...

Govardhan uncle will take care of dad and anyways he trusts me... after all I'm only two streets away.

Bhabhima kissed my forehead and they all left.

While Gayatri Ma told me to take a glass of milk for myself and Raghav as we both ate only the starters.

I nodded and went to the study and knocked while I didn't get a response back from him...

I stepped inside the study to notice his coat was lying lazily on the king chair and he was sleeping on the couch.

The couch in the study was not even as big as the one in our room.

Raghav was a well built man... He was 5.9...

And the couch barely fitted him.

I wondered how can he sleep like this...