"Ah," his smile fell.

"Guys, say hi. These are the people I was talking about before. "

"Hey, you're that girl from the sea!" One of the guys exclaimed as you sat at the booth. Min Jiein kept glancing at you, but you didn't even look in her direction.

"I am," you said with a smile.

"____ right?"

"I'm surprised you remembered my name."

"How could I forget the name of a girl as gorgeous as you?"

Min Jieun scoffed.

There was an awkward silence, just for a moment. "So, how did you and Sangwoo meet?"

"Well, we met again that same day. My ena almost dried up and Sang carried me to the sea. We've been hanging out ever since."

"Hanging out? So you're not dating?"

You shook your head. "My heart belongs to the sea," You said with a smile. "I have no room for much else."

"That's so sweet."

"Well, anyway," Min Jieun said. "You're Yoonbum right? How did you and Sangwoo meet?"

"A-at the military," Bum stuttered.

"Really? I thought you would've been exempt from service."

"Yea, unfortunately."

She giggled. "Look at your face! I was joking!"

You rolled your eyes.

"Hey! Getting exempt from being too skinny is really hard! They'd probably fatten you up and force you to go," Dongyu said. "I'm telling you! I'm losing weight and probably having my kneecap broken so I can be exempted."

"Is it really that bad?" You said. "People in the sea don't have to go to the military."

"You guys are so lucky!"

"Hey, Dongyu, let's compare your arm to Yoonbum's," Sangwoo said.

They held out their arms. You chuckled. "It's so much smaller compared to his."

"How much do you weigh? your arm is like three times bigger!"

"Let's lose some weight huh?" Another girl said.

"Hey, you bitch! Ever heard of enough to go around?!"

"Didn't you know your nickname is turtle? Crazy turtle hehe."

You giggled. "Do they really call you crazy turtle?"

"People do!" one of the other girls said.

"Shut up!"

You chuckled. "It's a cute name. Turtles are cute, so I see why they call you that," You said with a smile. Dongyu blushed.

"Ah, thanks. You must get to see all kinds of sea animals at home right?"

You nodded.

"So, a skinny guy is a rabbit then? That means Yoonbum's like a thin rabbit. A cute, thin rabbit," Min Jieun said.

"HAHAHAHA-"

That turtle guy burst out laughing, and you winced from the noise.

"Did I startle you?" He said as he put his arm around your shoulder.

"Uhm, yeah," you said as you shrugged his arm away.

"Don't be so uptight. It's just a friendly gesture," he said as he moved his arm away, instead putting his hand on your thigh.