Downstairs, Sangwoo walked over to Yoonbum, who was sitting on the floor and putting on a shirt.

"You're not ready yet, and here I was waiting for you to be dressed up." He kneeled down and grabbed his shirt. "Ah~ You can't do anything without me. Am I right?"

Yoonbum stared at Sangwoo and he smiled. "What? Handsome?" Sangwoo adjusted his collar. "Today, you have to be a man, too. Today is a special day," he said with a smile.

"Ah," Yoonbum muttered. He was lost for words at the moment. Sangwoo helped Bum get up and handed him his crutches.

You stared at yourself in the mirror and smiled. The smile was fake, obviously. Just a show you were preparing to put on tonight. Your hair was in a half up half down style. The depe red lipstick was the only source of color in your black outfit.

Your mind drifted off to home as you smiled again, this time, checking your teeth for any trace of your red lipstick. 'If only Rin were here," You thought. 'He would make sure I didn't have lipstick on my teeth.'

You sighed. 'And Lord Kaname would talk about how much I've grown and how I smell like a woman- whatever that means. Sasuke wouldn't want me to even leave the house in this dress, but I would anyway, and he would glare at anyone that looked my way.'

You chuckled at the thought.

You sighed again, then left the bathroom and walked down the stairs.

Sangwoo pulled away from Yoonbum and watched you walk down the stairs. It was as if everything went in slow motion as he watched you. The swing of your hips, the bounce of your curly locs, your plump red lips, everything was so enchanting, Sangwoo didn't know what he should look at the most.

"You look beautiful," Sangwoo said with a smile as he grabbed your hand while you stepped down the final few steps. "Isn't she beautiful, Bum?" He said.

"Y-yeah," Bum stuttered.

"Well, look at you acting like a gentleman," you said. "And thank you, Bum. You look quite handsome yourself."

Bum blushed at this and looked away. "I-I understand why they call you Areum."

"Areum?" Sangwoo said as he looked down at you. Even when you're wearing heels, you're still slightly shorter than Sangwoo. Nothing major though, he is only 6'.

"Yes. Areum is what my father wanted to name me, but my mother gave me a different name."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sangwoo said.

You shrugged. "It never came up. Shouldn't we be going?"

Sangwoo chuckled. "Excited to see me perform? It is a big day." Sangwoo leaned down and kissed you. Yoonbum watched with wide eyes.

'What the hell?' He thought. 'He's never kissed me like that. And she's just letting him?!'

Sangwoo pulled away and smiled. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," you said with a small smile. You honestly were excited to see Sangwoo perform, you had no idea he had any talents, but seeing him with someone else... well, you all just hoped you'd be able to manage.

................

The card ride was silent, mainly. Sangwoo drove, Yoonbum sat in the passenger's seat, and you sat in the back (even though Sangwoo really didn't want you to).