"Fucking hell Y/n, you're so tight."

"O-oh fuck, Tim I'm coming!" She moaned out.

"Can you hold it for ten more seconds, sunflower? Ten seconds and then we can cum together." He whispered in her ear. Y/n nodded and bit her lip.

"Ten."

Masky slowed his paste just a bit but still kept the same hard thrusts

"Nine."
He watched as she tried to shut her legs close but failed to.

"Eight."
Masky started to groan in pressure.

"Seven."
Y/n's started to feel a knot build in her.

"Six."
His pace started to quicken again.

"Five."
The female started to clench against him.

"Four."
Her eyes started to cloud as the knot kept building.

"Three."
He started playing with her clit and she moaned even more, trying her best not to cum.

"Two."
Masky rubbed harshly and rapidly as she fidgeted.

"One."
They both released and Y/n gave a loud and very audible moan. Masky kissed her neck and assaulted her with kisses and hickeys, every now and then giving groans of pleasure. He untied her and let her hands and legs free.

* * * Ok no smut beyond this point, only small mentions of nudity.

"I'll be right back." He said leaving to the bathroom. Y/n laid there both pleasured and surprised. Had she ever had such amazing sex before?

Masky came back and hugged her, making sure not to apply too much of his weight on her.

"I ran us a bath. Come on." He mumbled.

"Carry me. My legs hurt." She said. The male chuckled and picked her up. He sat her down in the bathtub. And joined in. They both stayed silent.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"I didn't use a condom." He said, worry lacing his tongue. Y/n looked up at him and smiled.

"I already thought of that. Ghosts can't get pregnant."

"But dont you have your period?" He asked.

"That's because I'm still half human. It's only natural for me. Actually wait no. I think I can only have babies with other ghosts." She re-explained. Masky looked confused and she gave a small giggle.

"Think of it like this. A human isnt able to get a gorilla pregnant because they're two different species. That's my case. I'm not a human nor am I a 100% proxy. I'll always have ghost blood in me." She finished. The brunettes arms snaked around her waist.

"I'm just happy you're not pregnant." He mumbled into the crook of her. She smiled and traced circles on his hand.

"So sunflower, huh?" She asked. He hummed in response.

"I wanted to call you that for a while now." He said.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." She whispered as she played with his fingers.

"It's fine. I mean if I get this at the end then it was worth it." He replied.

"Who said this was the end?" She muttered.

"What was that sunflower?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Just talking to myself." She said. They stayed silent for the rest of the bath.

"Come on, let's get to bed." He yawned as they both got out.

"I dont have any clothes..."

"Its only us. Just sleep naked." He said rubbing his eyes. A slight blush spread her cheeks and she nodded. She got into the bed and pulled the covers over her. The brunette did the same, and once his head hit the pillow he was out like a light.

Y/n smiled and kissed his nose.

"I love you."

LMAO OKAY SO

1: What are the odds this is what I wrote for the 69th chapter

2:It's 3 in the morning. I need to sleep.

3:I semi edited this chapter so you didnt have to find some awkward spelling mistakes.

4:Lmao goodnight ik I'm bad at writing smut

Semi-edited

-Blxrrii