User has joined your channel.

"Sapnap?" George mumbled.

"George!" Sapnap exclaims.

"Oh no." A6D mumbled.

"Sapnap, why are you in a channel with... that guy?" George asked.

"Well, he wanted to ask me something and I didn't want to be rude-" Sapnap answered.

"We're leaving, Sapnap." George said as he was about to move Sapnap and himself to another channel.

"Nonono, wait! Please, I just wanna talk!" A6D begs.

"We're not talking to you, you're the best friend of Bad's enemy." George muttered.

You were moved.

"Aww, dammit." A6D sighed.

Meanwhile at George and Sapnap's channel, George asked, "Okay, why were talking with him?"

Sapnap said, "I just said that he had something to ask me."

George asked, raising an eyebrow. "And what did he ask you?"

Sapnap answered honestly, "He just wanted to know why Bad and Skeppy hated each other but I told him I have no idea."

George asked in a confused tone, "Why does he want to know that?"

Sapnap said, "He said he was curious."

George hummed, "Hmm..."

Sapnap asked, "You don't believe me??"

George sighed, "Of course I believe you, it's just that... he's Skeppy's friend, you know?"

"Yeah, sorry..." Sapnap mumbled.

Buddy joined your channel.

"Hey, guys, good morning!" Dream greeted brightly.

"Oh! Morning, Dream!" George greeted.

"What are you guys just talking about?" Dream asked.

"Oh, uhhh..." Sapnap hesitates to answer.

George answered, "Sapnap was talking to... A6D just earlier."

Dream asked, "A6D? As in... that french guy who's friends with Skeppy?"

George nodded, "Yeah, Sapnap said they were just talking about why Bad and Skeppy hates each other and all that stuff..."

Sapnap said nervously, "Y-yeah."

Dream said honestly, "To be honest, I'm pretty curious myself about that as well. I've known Bad for seven years and that whole time, he had always said he hated Skeppy."

"Wait, for that long?!" Sapnap asks.

Dream nodded, "Yeah, why?"

"A6D said that something happened between Skeppy and Bad that made them hate each other but he doesn't know any details." Sapnap answers.

"Something happened? So it wasn't just plain YouTuber rivalry?" George asks.

"Seems like it." Sapnap said.

"Why don't we ask Bad?" Dream suggested.

Sapnap said, "A6D said that Skeppy didn't want to talk about it, maybe Bad wouldn't, either."

"We might as well try, you know?" George asked.

"Yeah, we should." Dream nodded. "Problem is, he's not online right now, so we're gonna have to wait."

"So what do you guys wanna do for now?" George asks.

Sapnap suggests, "I'm in Hypixel right now, you guys wanna play some Bed Wars?"

George laughs, "You know I can't tell the difference between yellow and green."

Dream smiles, "It'll be fine, George, we'll help you out."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

After Bad had finished breakfast and had taken a shower, he went outside to walk around his neighborhood for a while with Rat.

It's the usual, quiet street. Homes lined up on both sides, a nice park, very few people outside, taking strolls with their families or walking their pets.

Rat wasn't leashed but she followed, walking near Bad's feet.

Bad passed by a house, a house he knew too well.

He sighed sadly at the sight, and then looked down at Rat who has a worried expression on her face.

He just smiled at her and ruffled her fur and she barked happily.

"I wonder who owns this now after he moved out..." Bad wondered before walking back home.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽