3 | A Game of Tag

"Y/n! Get back here!"

"No! You will not make me eat it!"

"It's just eggs, come on!"

"It's the devil's food!"

"Well, you technically are a 'Little Devil' so...."

"Shut up, you don't know anything!"

Rin had been chasing Y/n in the hallways of the boy's dorm for what felt like an hour. When the pinkenette came down for breakfast, she looked at the eggs like it was some sort of poison. Rin tried asking her what was wrong but she just pointed at the eggs saying that she refused to eat them. Rin, being the one trying to help her get used to Assiah, tried to feed it to her but she ended up running away. So in hopes to persuade her, he chased her down the halls, trying to get her to eat it. Now we come to the present, where Rin is still chasing Y/n with a plate of eggs in his hand.

Y/n ran and ran, her tail moving swiftly behind her. When she turned the corner, she found herself facing a dead end. Her face looked horrified as she turned around to see Rin standing there, panting.

"You...are going...to eat these eggs!" Rin proclaimed. He walked closer to the girl, who took steps back in return. Unfortunately, she tripped and fell to the ground on her bottom. Rin was still walking towards her and when he got close enough, he stopped and crouched down. Y/n shook her head. Rin sighed and picked up a bit of the egg with the fork he had. He gave her a blank stare as he put the fork in front of her face. She stared back with a glare.

"Open." He narrowed his eyes at her, showing he wasn't playing around. Y/n grumbled and since he's her Master, she had to obey. She reluctantly opened her mouth and he put the fork into it. She closed her mouth and he pulled the fork out. He raised his eyebrows at her, as she chewed slowly with her eyes closed.

"So what do you think about them now?" He asked her, as she finished chewing. She opened her eyes and stared at him.

"It's still the devil's food." She muttered, turning her head away with 'hmph!'. Rin sighed and stood back up. He put the plate and the fork in one hand and reached out his other. She stared at his hand before slowly putting her hand in his. He softly smiled and pulled her up from the ground. She laughed as she was pulled up, her smile bringing a small blush to the blue-haired boy's face. Together, they walked back down the halls, not letting go of each other's hand.

"Hey, Master?"

"Yeah?"

"I asked Mr. Yukio to ask the director for a school uniform, is that okay?"

.

.

.

Rin's face went red at the thought of her in a tight shirt and short skirt altogether.

"C-Come again?"

--------------

The whole class was there except for the three girls, Izumo, Shiemi, and Y/n. Rin, Shima, Suguro, and Konekomaru all sat on a statue waiting for them.

"Oh, man... A field trip to an amusement park..? This is where you take girls on dates!" Shima complained, leaning back against the statue.

"This isn't about having fun. By the way, how did your team do on your mission?" Konekomaru asked Shima and Rin, who looked at him after his question.

"I wouldn't call it a mission. Would you?" Shima stated, directing his last question to Rin. Rin turned to Shima.

"A bigass squid is what I'd call it!" Rin mentioned, remembering how Y/n had almost drowned that day.