The Big Day

Hayden and I wake up the next morning. I look at him and say " what happened last night?" He says, " we had did it last night." " Oh. I didn't feel anything." " We were high last night." Brandon walks in, jumps on our bed, and stares at us. I get off the bed to take a shower. Brandon and Hayden stare at me and say "where are you going." " I'm taking a shower duh." " Can I join you?" says Hayden comes to me and says, " what are the plans for today?" "We're going wedding shopping remember?" Hayden looks at me and says, " I remember now." Hayden and I take showers and leave to go shopping. We stop by the wedding store and walk in the lady asks what we need. " We need a tuxedo and a dress?" " what color would you like?" " Teal" I say. The lady shows us to the clothes that we had ordered online. I grab the dress and try it on, it fits like I thought it would. Hayden came out of the dressing room wearing his tuxedo. I squeal at the top of my lungs," so hot!!!!". He comes to me and spins me in a circle. He looks at me and says, " you look hot babe." We tell the lady we like them. Hayden pulls out his wallet to buy our new clothes. Benn walks in and says, " can I see what you guys bought?" " I'll show you when we get to the hotel." We leave the store and Hayden says " I need to but your ring?"
We walk into Kay Jewelers and he goes inside, while I'm outside with Benn. Hayden walks outside and kneels on one knee and asks me " will you marry me Megan?" I scream at the top of my lungs " yes babe I'll marry you. I love you so much my love." He hugs me and says, " I love you to babe." Hayden kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back and he lip bites me. Hayden lets go of me. He stares at me and smiles. He grabs me and throws me over his shoulder. I squeal. " Put me down babe." Hayden puts me down and does a
happy dance. I join him in the dance. Benn stares at us. " Come on Benn you know you want to join us." I grab his hand and pull him towards us and he starts dancing. Angela calls me and says, " where are you, Hayden, Benn at?" " We're at Kay Jewelers. Hayden bought my ring." Angela says " great I'm happy for you. Oli and I have a date tonight. I'm so excited. Can't wait."
We go back to the hotel, where we run into Brandon and Dave. They ask us were we were. "We went wedding shopping, plus Hayden got my ring." Dave says " may I see your ring?" I hold my hand up to his face so he can see the ring. The ring had a crown diamond in the middle and the band was black with small diamonds around the band. I say to Hayden " thanks babe I love the ring. It's beautiful." "Welcome love. I knew you would have liked it." Dave looks at Hayden and I and asks if he can see us in our new wedding clothes. " You can't see yet Dave, you'll have to wait till the wedding." "But I wanna see now. I can't wait that long." Brandon asks, " how long till you guys get married?" " 2 months." I say to him. Hayden takes my arm and pulls me into our hotel room. He shuts the door with his foot. He looks at me and says, " babe you're so beautiful. How am I the luckiest guy in the world to be your fiancé?" I tell him, " how am I the luckiest women to be engaged to my sunshine?" We hug each other. He kisses my forehead. I lay my head in his chest, he walks us over to the bed. He falls backwards. I fall on top of him. He holds on my waist. I sit on top of him. He starts to pull my shirt up. I grasp his arms and hold on to them. He looks at me and smiles. I smile back awkwardly to him. " Babe you okay? We don't have to this if you don't want to. I'm not gonna force you." " I do wanna do this. I'm okay." I lean down to kiss him on the lips. He kisses back harder. He flips me over so that he's on top of me. I turn my head and he kisses my neck to my stomach. He smirks at me. I pull myself up. He holds on to me so I won't fall. " I need to go to the bathroom babe." He pulls me up and holds me close to him I can hear his heartbeat. He looks at me and says, " you okay. You seem like you don't wanna do this?" " I do, but I'm skinny." " I don't care you're beautiful just the way you are. I love the fact your tiny." I look at him and take off his shirt. He kisses my cheek. We lay in bed together. He looks at me and starts doing it. I go along with it. He smiles at me while holding on to my hips. I hold on to his hips also.