After Angela joins Bring Me The Horizon

After Angela joins Bring Me The Horizon she's happy. Oli and Angela are talking. She giggles to much I said to Hayden. Which was true. Angela comes up to me to say that Oli and her are dating. She's so happy being with him. Hayden asks about our wedding plan? I tell him lets get married in Hawaii. He agrees with me. Andrew calls Hayden and asks if he can get invited to the wedding. we say of course you can come to our wedding. Hayden and I decided to get married on April 25, 2024. We were busy touring. We stopped at a gas station to fill up the tour bus tank. A pretty young women, maybe in her early 20's walks up to Hayden and calls him babe. I walk over to her and say " what do you think your doing?" She turns to me and says, " flirting with Hayden." "back off my man will you, he's mine." I tell her. She looks at Hayden and says, " is that true? Why she saying your hers?" Hayden tells her "we're engaged and there's nothing you can do about it. I broke up with you for a reason." She looks at me, flicks me and walks off. Brandon walks to us and says "what's up with her?" We look at him and say "she's crazy. Ignore her, you'll be fine. We walked back to the bus. We decided to rest and stay at a hotel for three days. We checked out our rooms. Hayden and I , Brent and Brandon, Benn and Dave, Angela and oli were sharing a room.
When Hayden and I got our rooms, I fell flat on my face on the bed since I was so tired. Hayden came up behind me and sat on my back. He tickled me and I squealed high pitched. He thought it was adorable that I was laughing and squealing. I pushed him and I got on top and started tickling him. He thought I wanted to do but nah. I got off of him and got online to see what we were going to wear at our wedding. I saw a beautiful teal dress that was strapless and had sequins on the breast part.
Hayden got a black tuxedo with a nice teal shirt. There was a knock on the door. Hayden went to
check the door. "It's just Brandon babe." Brandon walks in, asks what we were doing. Hayden tells
him "we were online looking to see what we would wear to our wedding, but someone had to come in and barge in. Plus I gotta take a shower." I ask Brandon "where's Brent?" "He's sleeping, he's crashed out like a baby." Hayden gets in the shower, there's a knock at the door. Angela walks in without even
let in. She comes up to me and asks if she can be the bridesmaid. I tell her "sure Angela." I look at her and her face is red. "Angela what happened? Why is your face red?" She looks at me and says, "I was crying. I'm happy that's all." Brandon looks at me and says, " how long have you and Hayden been engaged?" I tell him "6 months." Hayden walks out of the shower. I stare at him. He's so hot!!! He walks up to me and tackles me on the bed. Brandon and Angela freak out and walk out the door. Hayden
stares at me while he's on top of me. I look at him and kiss him. He holds on to my hips while he's kissing me. I ask him to get off me while I get my shower. I went to take a shower and the water was freezing cold. After I got out of the shower I jump on Hayden for not leaving me any hot water. He flips out when he knew it was me. He flipped me on the bed and started to tickle me again. I was squealing again. He was laughing and I bit him on the arm. We decided to get tattooed the next day. He kissed me on the neck. I couldn't breathe. Then he lip bite me and I still couldn't breathe.