I spun around and snapped my fingers sassily, cutting him out of his gaze," Aye, eyes up here pretty boy."

"We could match." He wiggled his eyebrows which was absolutely adorable. Fuck, I love this dude.

I bit my lip and nodded shyly.

20 mins later...

Jace and I awaited my loyal bulter Richard as he got the white limo from the garage. Today I decided to go to school with it, yes in front of the school. I wore a red and black Bulls snapback, red, black and white Jordans with washed out ripped jeans and a grey, black and red Bulls Jacket. Jace wore the same hat, a Chicago heats basketball shirt, black, white and red Jordans with a washed out jeans. It was adorbs. 

I could imagine me and him in the future, carefree, our own house, marriage and kids.  Nothing could ever go wrong, right.....

"Babe, hes waiting come on," I was broken out of my daydreaming by Jace pulling my arm slightly. Apparently, Richard had already taken out the car into the road and he was waiting patiently.

"Sorry," I said embarrassed. His eyes lit up in amusement and admiration as he looked at me and pulled me towards the limo.

Is it too late to say I love you now?

*~*~

 At school...

We arrived at the lawn of my school for 3 months now. Its now the beginning of February, suppose to be spring I think. I'm still not too familiar with the seasons but I'm getting there. Richie safely parked up the white limo exactly in front of the enitre school. Along the 10 mins of the drive, I had cuddled up with Jace as we watched the other huge mansions pass by. But now I was shaking in his arms. I don't know why. The vehicle was still running as I stared at the now gazing students who were now wondering who would pass here with a limo.

I think Jace realized I was frozen when he said," I'm always here for you." while rubbing my arm soothingly. What if people take me for a spoil brat? that was always my biggest fear. I always wanted to blend in like everyone else. I don't like being judged by anyone and I try not to do the same.

"I...don't know," I stuttered to myself quietly. Suddenly, he tilted my chin up to look at him as he stared intensely at me with something meaningful in his eyes.

"I honestly don't know why you're afraid to show everyone how accomplished you are but you have to face your fears, right baby?" he said loud enough m=for me to hear and not to long after he pressed his lips against mines and I gladly gave in. It was not a hungry but a fully loaded passionate kiss. It was short enough that I varefully opened the door and slowly came out. 

I heard a lot of gasps and whispering as they saw my mouth-dropping boyfriend alongside me. Thankfully, he closed the door behind him and Richard drove off. Not too long after, his arm was draped around my waist securely as we walked past the awe-struck crowd with his head held up high. While I was still a little timid, I ducked my head slightly but then arose it as I saw Queen Bitch arrive. 

I masked on the fakest smile with evil eyes and joined Jace with his head held up high.

"Aye bitch, nice ride you came with."  she smirked with mischief in her dark brown eyes. The whore had on black 6 inch wedged heel, an extremely short pants covering her butt partially and a white tank top. I mean who always allow sluts in a school especially these?

"Yeah, and you look slutty as usual." I smirked to myself as I heard Jace chuckled a bit. The bitch glared at me with hatred but blinked it away with something hidden in her eyes.

"I see you have my man under your pathetic spells," she snapped looking at me up and down then glancing at Jace with a little less hatred. Her eyes could have fall out and I still wouldn't give a frick.

"Hmm, you see, blonde and stupid." My voice laced sacarsm and Jace clutches his stomach in laughter. People passing by who overheard began chuckling as well. Jace's laugh was unique and sexy. Everything about him was sexy. 

"Bitch, don't get your fucking hopes up else you wouldn't want these pics flying around the school." She said smugly and she showed me my worst fears.

My eyes had to be decieving me. It couldn't be. How did she get those?

The laughter died as Jace's turn to watch the fake bitch with deadly eyes. 

"Wh...what pics?" I snapped furiously.

The demon smirked and laughed. how could they fucking do this. My whole world was crumbling right before me as I stare at the image in front me. Jace's eyes were fill with regret, as I saw in the corner of my eyes. My hazel eyes were at the brink of tears and rage, sadness, guilt, regret build up inside me immediately. How the fuck they got this?

That bitch will pay.

To be continued...

Sorry but it mite not be one of my best chapters but it was a rush. :( 

Abbi