"You'll find someone better than me Tasuke." You smile.

"Huh?"

"It's impossible for two people from different world to stay together, it will have an impact in both world." You said.

"Yeah.." Said Tasuke.

"I'm not good with goodbyes so..." You walk toward him giving him a hug. "It's time for me to go now." You said and broke the hug and walked away.

"W-wait...!" Shouted Tasuke.

You turn around. "Hm?"

"Please accept this as a goodbye gift." Said Tasuke and hand you a prepared bento with your [F/C] as package.

"I hope you'll find someone better than me, she'll be the happiest girl in her life if she has a husband who knows how to cook!" You smile and accept the bento.

"Haha! You think so?" He ask.

"Of course!" You smiled.

"... I.. Nevermind." He smiled back.

"I should go now, see you soon. Tasuke." You said and walked to the Caravan.

"Bye bye." He said, I hope when I'll be gone you'll be strong enough to love again.

I'm the worst with goodbyes.

|in the Caravan|

You sat down on a seat then opened the bento and saw the most beautiful tofu.

Your tears started to fell on the tofu, your emotions were so mixed right now.

"[F/N]..?" Kyousuke looks at you worried.

"Don't worry about me! I'm just being a emotional person!" You sobbed and closed the bento.

"... Here." Kyousuke gives you a tissue for your tears.

"Thanks..." You took the tissue and wipe your tears.

After some minutes the caravan arrives on front of the soccer building of Raimon, we all walked outside a bit nervous.

It's been weeks from the last time you've seen your teammates from Raimon, let's hope you they are back to normal.

The door of the soccer building automatically opens, you see your teammates in the room waiting for you all.

"You all are finally here! The juniors aren't suppose to make wait their seniors!" Teased Sengoku.

"That's right !" Added Amagi.

Then someone enter in the room, someone you've never seen before.

She's wearing the Raimon uniform, she's rather small in height and has brown hair with an orange headband.

"Oh! Welcome back captain!" Said the girl happily at Tenma.

"Huh..? Who is she?" You whisper to Kyousuke and Shindou.

"No idea." Replied Kyousuke, then Shindou just shrugged.

"Soccer club ! Hiya!" She said and did a pose to us.

"Hello.. Um, who are you?" Said Tenma trying to mimic the girl pose.

"Uh? Who am I? Ehhh! Don't joke like that! I'm the ace striker!" Smiled the girl at Tenma thinking he's teasing her.

"Captain! Did you forgot about our member because of all these time travel?" Asked Hamano.

"Ace striker..?" You mumble.

"That's right ! Look!" Said the girl turning around and move a bit her hair then show us that she's wearing the number 10 uniform.

... Isn't that... Kyousuke's number uniform?!

Everyone faces turned into a shocked expression to this.

"Since I've won against tsurugi in our strike showdown the other day, I'm the team's ace strike right now!" Continued the girl the face back to Tenma.

"Oh, uh... Since you are the new ace striker can you tell us your name?" You asked.

"Oh! If you insist then... My name is Nanobana Kinako! Nice to meet you!" She said introducing herself.

"Oh, but I guess stealing the ace number wasn't a great idea, I'll take it off." Said Kinako about to take off her shirt.

You immediately got the reflex to hide Kinako from the boy's, the manager's also did the same.

"NONONONO-" Shouted the manager's.

"Don't change here Kinako!!" You yelled waving your hands everywhere.