God Eden

|God Eden|

God Eden a place where Fifth sector train seeds, how did we end up here? Well let the resume start.

First of all Endou mamoru was shown as dead in this time-line because he disappeared from our world, because of soccer being banned in Japan every field from Japan are forbidden to playing soccer.

Then we met Gouenji who had an time bracelet that help him keeping his memories even though the time and past, futur keep on changing, he told us to go to the God Eden to train soccer.

We had no other places to go train so we accepted and that's how we got there!

The last people of your team are Tenma, Shindou, Kyousuke, Nishiki.

Since we are all Keshin users we started to train to use our armor.

But your training was soon interrupt by an UFO(I think it's called like that) from the protocol omega, but only five of their players appeared on front of you all.

"We obey Alpha as A5" said the Einam (go to his wiki).

Only five of them came, why? There's something wrong.

"We came here to stop the leftovers from Raimon and take away your soccer." Said Einam pointing at you and your teammates.

"for short you want to battle us?" You said.

"Yes." Respond Einam.

"In only one condition that you'll promise giving us back coach Endou and turn off this mind control, then bring back the original time with soccer." You glared.

"Sure, whatever."

We walked toward the bench planning on who's gonna be on the field.

"Well, since nobody is the coach, I'll be choosing who will be on the field! First we have fei-" Said Wonderbat but Fei interrupt him.

"Sorry, i drop out." Said Fei Raising his hand.

"What?!" Shout Wonderbat.

"Look, I don't know what they are up to but, if we look closely they are only five." You continued.

"That's true.." Said Wonderbat.

"Since they are only five, they probably don't come from the orders of El Dorado." Whispered Fei to us.

"This is.. A possibility." said Shindou.

"And what's better, is that there's more chance of succeeding if we five try to use your armor in a real match!" You clap your hands.

"That's also true." Said Wonderbat.

"So it's decided! Kyousuke, Tenma, [F/N] , Nishiki I count on yall to win!" Fei smile.

"We'll do our best!" Smile Nishiki.

Shindou nod.

You were chosen as a goalkeeper once again to protect the goal, I wonder how strong this is A5 team is.

But soon as the match started Einam dodge Kyousuke and use his hissatsu to hit Tenma,Nishiki and Shindou.

The ball had so much strength in it that you couldn't even block it with your Keshin Hissatsu.

0:1

"Im sorry guy's.. I wasn't able to block it." you said.

"Don't worry we'll win!" said Tenma.

You nod at him and focused back on the match.

The match was tense, the A5 team is rather strong even with only five player's in the pitch, the opposite team was about to score another goal but something blocked the ball.