(Mha/Quirk AU) My Hero...

AU: MHA/QUIRK

Ahhh Im like- kinda obsessed with the anime, just know that there will be some mha characters in here as well...

M/NN: Mean Nick Name

------------------------------------ 

"Get Up Y/N! We have to go!" you wake up getting shaken by your brother. you groan. "But Zuzu!" he shakes you again "Come On!" you sigh and get up. "Fine!! but leave so i can get ready!" he nods as you throw a pillow at him, he leaves shutting your door.

you get ready and walk out in uniform and see 3 of your friends chatting with your brother. well 2 friends and a boyfriend that is.. you walk behind Izuku and jump on his back. "Hey babe, Norman, Emma." you smile.

"Get of me Y/N!" your brother yells you huff out then get off his back. "Meanie!~" you stick out your tongue then run to the school, you were in class 1-A with your brother your boyfriend and Norman and Emma.

You run into class and pant. "Geez M/NN Running from the nerd again??" you hear Katsuki from across the room and shoot him a glance. "Y-You know It... Katsuki!" you notice a yellow haired boy with a lighting bolt in his hair walks up to you.

"You good?" He asks just then Izuku walks in and spots you, you panic and get up quickly and Run behind Katsuki. "Save Meeeeee!" Ray then comes up next to you and sighs. "You already knows that Bakugou is gonna hurt you more than Izu right?" you 'yip' and run behind a frog girl who is not much taller than you but still taller. "Hey im Y/N Midoriya, As of right now i am running from my brother and i would like to hide behind you if thats ok?" 

She looks confused. "Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu Ribbit, and sure you could hide behind me Ribbit." you sigh in relief untill a girl with brown hair comes up behind you. "Hey im Ochaco Uraraka! (99% sure i spelled that wrong) Nice to meet you! My quirk is Zero Gravity! whats yours?" 

Then Ray comes up again. "Sheesh you cant go making new friends without me." you laugh. you notice Ochaco blush. "Im sorry Babe Im Just running From Izu!" He pulls you away from Tsu. "Welp we'll talk later Tsu, Uraraka!" they nod as your boyfriend pulls you to your seat. 

you smile sweetly at him. "Thanks babe!~ where your seat though?" He sits right next to you. on the other side of you is a boy with half white and half red hair. "Hello there! Im Y/N Midoriya! you are?" you greet him how you normally would. he glances at you. "Shoto Todoroki.." 

You giggle at him. "Hmmmm... I wasnt with your group for the entrance exam, but based on your personality, and how you look, im guessing your quirk is half hot half cold? or something like that?" He nods. "What is yours?"

you sit up in your seat proudly. "I have two quirks actually, Final Judgment, how i guessed your quirk and super power! i can fly and i punch reallllly hard!" you laugh. he nods then class starts, a male with a... Yellow sleeping bag...? and a woman in a dress that kinda looks like a Long maids outfit walked in. 

"Hello, we are your homeroom teachers Im Mr. Aizawa Hero name: EraserHead An-" he gets cut off by the woman. "and i am Miss Isabella Hero name: Mama" she smiles sweetly 

the man with the sleeping bag suddenly collapsed to the floor, in the sleeping bag. 

'Ok....... Totally not strange..' you think to yourself. you hear Katsuki yell at Izu. "Shut your pie whole Katsuki." He glares at you. "HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME M/NN" you smile.

"Ka-Tsu-Ki~" you giggle when he walks up to you and pulls you up by the Collar. 

"You sure you wanna do that again M/NN?" Everyone at this point was just watching, you smiled. again.

"Ka~" you started in a singsong voice. "Tsu~" you slightly raised your fist so that he didnt notice. "Ki~" as you say that you punch him in the gut and he flys across the room. "Y/N apologies." you hear your boyfriend say. you sigh. "Fine......."

you walk up to Katsuki and put your hand out. "Sorry Bakubro" you sigh and look away, he takes your hand and gets up. "You better be ya damn nerd." you hear your brother chuckle. 

"Zuzu if i hear you laugh at me ever again, i will break all of your all might figures." He stops and you sit next to your boyfriend again and he gives you a glance. by the end of the day you made friends and plans. "Hey babe, wanna go onna double date with Kirishima and Ashido?" he glances at you tiredly. "Sure. i guess." you go to a nearby Café and see then waiting. "Hey!~" 

You laugh at yourself "Heyo Midoriya-Chan!" you laugh you and Ashido talked alot during your double date.

"Well, we should get going, tell Midoriya-Kun i said hi!~" Ashido yells walking out with Kiri.

you sigh and lay your head on Rays shoulder. "Its been a long day..." He nods "When we get back can we cuddle and watch a movie...?" He hesitantly Nods with a slight tint of pink shades his cheeks.

"I love you babe"

"i love you to Stupid"

-----------------------------

Gah! i know this had like almost Nothing to do with Ray x Reader buttttt i got carried away with the whole Mha side- plus i have a huge text coming up soon for math so ive been studying and havent slept much so please bare with me, as of right now i just finished studying for the night, and its 1:42 am and yes i am aware that this is Thanksgiving break... but i still need to study..

986 words