Chapter4

Ariel's part
  I still don't understand why Manasseh hates me, I like him so so much. I never dreamt of ever seeing him in real life. I thought while I was  getting  ready for school.
Yep! School I was admitted to Henderson high. I'm so happy school starts today. I'm going to meet new friends. I dressed up very quickly and took my school bag I was about to leave and I heard my phone ring.
"Who could be this calling me early morning"I thought and answered the call. 
"Hello, please I'm I speaking with miss Ariel?" A familiar voice  spoke.
"Yes" please I replied with an innocent voice.
" Eli told me what my son did to you,I'm very sorry for what he did. Please resume work tomorrow " Eli's mum said
" Ok mum I will be there tomorrow after school. How is Eli doing by the way,tell her I miss her" I said
  "She's fine, she misses you to, she would be expecting you tomorrow evening. I wouldn't be at hone I've a buisness meeting to attend to, call me if my son does something stupid to you again. Please!"
"Ok mum" I replied and hunged up.
"WTF, I thought she would be at home, how can I babysit Eli comfortably when her brother hates me. But who cares? I'm happy I will be seeing him everyday "I thought  as I started  at his posters in my room and left  for school.

                 Manasseh's part
      As soon as I got to school,I got a message and It was my dad telling me to come ro his office. I was a bit suprised because he doesn't look for me in school.  I got to his office he asked me to sit. I noticed a lady sitting on the second seat facing him but I ignored her and I sat on the first  seat.
       "Manasseh meet carline, Carline meet Manasseh" my dad said
"Hi" Carline said
"Hi" I also replied  her because of my dad, Why will my dad introduce me to a lady if he knows I dislike them.
"She's the daughter of the Ceo of dophe record label, she lives in Germany with her mum but her dad brought her here to study she loves music". I wondered why my dad was saying all that shit she's the daughter of the man who owns the largest record label in the world. So what should I do with her".
"Take a look at Carline" my father said "I frowned but I still had to obey him and I  looked at her and told my dad she's cool." She's gonna be a perfect girlfriend right?".
I became angry and Yelled his name"Dad!!".
" Manass don't be shy, I know you like her?" My dad said.I was really angry at my father is he forcing me to date that bitch or what?.. I thought." Anyways, I do not expect you to  fall in love with her right away. Get to know her first , so now she will be staying in the same house with you". I felt like beating my dad up, but I can't .
I stood up immediately and left his presence. WTF is the OG up to does he think I will ever love any girl again apart from Rachel.