Telling the Pack

The next day, we all went to Sam and Emily's. I walked in first, and they were all there to know the truth. Once every demigod was inside, I started the explanation.  I started off by saying" do you guys know the greek gods?" They all nodded " well they are all real." They looked at me like I was crazy. Jacob said" Bella we will get you some and I will be there for you." " I am not crazy, I am a demigod half human half god."

" I am the daughter of Hades and my mom Renae." I gestured toward Nico and Hazel and said" Nico and Hazel are my younger siblings." "Percy is my cousin son of Poseidon." "Also, Jason is my other cousin son of Zeus god of the sky." "Annabeth is Percy's girlfriend and also daughter of Athena. " There is also Piper daughter of Aphrodite and Jason's girlfriend.  "Last but not least Leo son of Hephaestus." They looked awe struck.

Sam spoke up and said " Is there other demigods too"? I responded with a "yes". They asked if the Cullens knew and I told them the Cullens didn't. But after everything was calm, the pack caught a smell of vampires. One of them said "the Cullens are back"! I was so surprised and shocked I can't believe they would come back after leaving. The Cullens think I will jump back into their arms (especially Edward).

They have another thing coming when we meet again. When we do, I am going to scare the gods out of them. I'm not that weak Bella they thought they knew. I am the strong daughter of Hades, Bella. I will show them who I am.