Training with the Cullens

When I talked to Chiron he said the demigods needed to keep training regulary. Now that I thought about it, I haven't trained since we arrived in Forks. I gathered up all the demigods to train. I knew I didn't have to show them any stances. We all were experienced fighters. We all split up to do our own thing. I went to practice my powers with Nico. While, Annabeth and Percy went to go spar.

I didn't know what the rest of the seven were doing. The training session was in the woods near Forks. What I forgot to realize is the Cullens go hunting in these woods. It all went wrong when they came in racing and messing around. Well, we all weren't here to mess around. The demigods are actually preparing for battle. While, the Cullens are juat winging it. I know I know Camp Half-Blood usually wings battles and wars.

This time Chiron wanted us to be prepared and ready. This is not greek monsters that we're facing. It is a different type of monster that is going to fight us. I invited the Cullens to practice with us. It was hectic the minute they said yes. I then pulled my ipod out and put earbuds in. I always liked to train with my music. I put on one of my favorite songs Riot by Three Days Grace. This song was one of the songs that helped me through dating Edward. You are probably thinking if I hated Edward so much why did I stay with him? Well, Chiron wanted me to find out if the Cullens were harmless and yes they were.

You all thought that Edward and I loved classical. That is not the case. I hate classical music! I hate it with a passion. I very much prefer rock and sometimes a little pop. I should turn the attention back to training. Emmett was lunging at Clarisse but, he totally underestimated her. I guess he doesn't know that her dad is the god of war. Emmett thinks he is so tough. Well, I think Clarisse deflated his huge ego.

Edward wanted to fight. Which I was really surprised about. Surprise, surprise, he think he can beat me. He was being very gentle which I found very affensive. I am going to kick some vampire behind! I brought myself into a lunging fighting position.  It was a bit different then Emmett's position. I then lunged and flipped right on to him and knocked him to the ground.

Right then and there Emmett shouted"Bella kicked butt!" All the demigods didn't look surprised and rolled their eyes. I showed that I am ready for Victoria today. Come and get me Victoria!