little backstory

You were raised with not that much money your parents has always been in debt (your family has always owed money to others) and since you're the second to the youngest you want to spoil your family after so much you guys have been through but little do they know that you're a stripper cuz you never really told them you never really planned on doing that because that would just ruin your mom's perspective cuz your mom always wanted you to be a nurse or a teacher but you never had those type of things in mind we had in mind was to have a good house a good family you didn't really mind not having a career you were fine working in a strip club it never hurted you never affected you until you found out that your dad was the leader of the mafia which was nice and cool but why was it secret for so long?

you don't necessarily live with your father it caused a lot of problems with your dad being in the mafia and your mom and being the whole singer and actor so you live with your mom and your sister for your sister as soon as you move out so you're going to get her baby room but you guys are soon going to move and your little sister lives with her cousin and your dad lives in Big brother Mike so your whole family is tired of split up your mom's on one side if she's doesn't really pay attention to each house around the world or the whole entire room time so you're pretty much Home alone every single day and only time she comes is probably around Saturdays mostly but she is really busy. Tell him whatever you need he's there for you like anything but with home Mafia thing and you be stripper that brings you guys a little closer because he needs new people in your kind of training because he says that out would be good for because you really know you don't really fall for people when someone owes you money you beat them up and he wants you to be my mommy but you don't really know if you want to do that because your mom's whole thing of all she wants you to be you don't want to be what she wants to you to be you want to be what you want she doesn't own whatever you want like her mom probably made her be a singer but you don't want to be a singer you don't yeah singing is a stress reliever it helps me but I just don't want to do that when I'm older yk?